Bask in incredible architecture, fine art, delectable Italian cuisine and more on an educational trip to Florence.
Why book an educational trip to Florence?
Florence is an excellent destination to visit with students. Why? This picturesque city provides ample opportunities for teachers to expose students to some of the finest art, music and cultural landmarks in the world.
When you book an educational trip to Florence, you and your class can also:
- Gain a deeper understanding of the Italian language and culture – Mix with the locals, explore the sights, traverse the local markets and put your class’s Italian skills to the test.
- Visit world-famous cultural sights – Florence is home to renowned sights such as the Uffizi Gallery, Pitti Palace, Ponte Vecchio and more. You can also take a quick trip to the leaning tower of Pisa from this vibrant city!
- Soak up the city’s Renaissance art – Your students will be spoilt for choice when it comes to sourcing art in Florence. The city is home to statues and art crafted by world-famous artists, including Raphael, Michaelangelo, Masaccio and more.
We provide enriching student trips to Florence
Our team are experts in planning enjoyable yet educational trips for students. We’ll work closely with you to create a bespoke itinerary that meets your class learning requirements. Whether you’re planning an educational trip to Florence or beyond, our travel experts will be on hand to assist you every step of the way.
Our Florence student trips cover the following subject areas…
Geography and tourism
Florence has something for geography and tourism students alike. As you traverse the city’s cobbled streets, you’ll be able to take in sights such as the Piazza Della Signoria, Mercato Centrale, the Duomo and more.
This will give your students a deeper insight into Florence’s main tourist sights and geographical landscape.
Languages and cultural
Florence is an excellent city to visit for students looking to master the Italian language. You may find some English speakers around the tourist traps, however, most people in the city only speak Italian.
This gives your students the chance to put their Italian language skills to the test and get a true feel for the culture at the same time.
Music, art and design
Florence is home to some of the finest Renaissance art in the world. As such, it’s no surprise that tourists from all over the world flock to the city to take in the cultural sights.
On one of our educational trips to Florence, you’ll be able to visit the Bargello National Museum, the Gallery of Modern Art, the Uffizi Gallery and more. This provides plenty of opportunities for you to teach students about Florence’s rich art, music and design history.
Why choose us?
Our educational travel experts will go above and beyond to ensure your final itinerary meets your needs. We’ll help you plan all aspects of your student trip, so you can have an enjoyable, stress-free stay when you land in Florence.
When you book an educational trip to Florence with us, you can also benefit from:
- Our team’s extensive industry experience
- Excellent customer support prior to, during and after your trip
- We’ve partnered with over 2,000 establishments in 82 countries across the globe. This ensures you always pay the best prices for your trips and have access to the best excursions.
- Personalised travel itineraries crafted by educational travel experts
Start planning your educational trip to Florence
If you’re ready to book your educational study trip, our team will be on hand to support you throughout the process.
Simply get in touch with a member of the Diversity Study Trips team today to get started!