Business & Economics Trips To Barecelona
Ready for a field trip to Barcelona? Expand your Business and Economics students’ knowledge while exploring the colourful capital of Catalonia.
Educational trip to Barcelona
Barcelona may be best known for its exuberant architecture, glistening beaches and delicious cuisine, but it’s also a prime spot for a Business study trip! Cram your travel itinerary with visits to the Stock Exchange, the Port of Barcelona, factories and more, while immersing your group in the city’s vibrant culture. We’ll help you plan a study trip that has as much flair as a flamenco dance!
Economic study trips to Barcelona for all learners
Study trips to Barcelona provide a rich experience for your students, whether it’s learning about the geography of Spain and the local area, looking at the art and design of the beautiful city crafted by the worlds most renowned artists or taking a visit to the Bolsa de Barcelona to learn how the economy works. With a wealth of learning opportunities our economic study trips to Barcelona are perfect for all levels of learners. Our range includes:
Your travel itinerary could look like...
- You’ve arrived in sunny Spain! Drop your bags at your accommodation, then make the most of the afternoon by going on a half-day guided city tour (on foot or by coach – it’s your choice!). Take in the key sights and locations of Barcelona –the perfect introduction to the city.
- If you’re feeling a little tired from your day of travelling, an evening meal at a local restaurant is a must. Relax with some traditional cuisine and look forward to the rest of your stay!
- Start your morning with an insightful tour of the Stock Exchange, which will highlight the most important concepts of the financial market through engaging talks and activities. It’s a must-visit for business and economics students, and tours can be tailored to the age or knowledge level of your group.
- Once you’ve talked all things money, head off to the Torres Winery for the afternoon. On this unique visit, your group will take a look into the history of the family company, wander through the Mas La Plana Vineyard, and get to know the various stages of wine production.
- After wine, it’s time to dine! Sample some delicious local tapas, then enjoy an evening Flamenco show full of music, audience engagement and lots of dancing. Bravo!
- It’s another fun-filled day in Barcelona! Kick it off with a visit to the Port of Barcelona, one of Europe’s busiest commercial ports. Your group will get a feel for the complexities of running such a huge operation, as well exploring some of the more touristy spots.
- Grab some lunch, then head to the Danone Factory for a glimpse behind the scenes of the yoghurt production process. Again, your students will gain an invaluable understanding of the activities involved in running a business of this scale.
- After culturing yourself on yoghurt-making, explore the city a little more. Familiarise yourself with the local streets, landmarks and markets of Barcelona, such as Las Ramblas, La Boqueria, Maremagnum Shopping Centre, the Magic Fountain of Montjuïc, the Venetian Towers, Ciutadella Park and Cascada Monumental.
- Savour your last day in Barcelona with some activities that your group will cherish the most. Why not take a tour of the FC Barcelona Museum and observe Camp Nou from the second stand? You’ll enjoy an incredible panoramic view of the entire stadium!
- Alternatively, opt for a guided walking tour of the other-worldly Park Güell. You’ll learn all about its history, connections to nature and of course, Gaudí’s architecture – it’s what makes this place so special!
- There’s plenty more to see in the city – simply walking around the streets and dipping into the many shops is a worthwhile activity in itself! After you’ve picked up the mandatory magnets and postcards, it’s time to say goodbye to the Catalonian capital.
- 4-day study trip to Barcelona, Spain
- From £366
- Highlights: Half-day guided city tour, visit to the Port of Barcelona, La Borsa – a guided tour of Barcelona’s Stock Exchange
- UK and overseas transfers
- 3 nights’ accommodation
- Pre-departure teacher pack
- 24-hour emergency service
- Free trip-leader place options
Why not add…
- Meal options
- Half-day guided city tour
- Guided tour of Camp Nou/FC Barcelona
- Danone factory visit
- Visit to the Torres Winery
- Sagrada Familia tickets
- Park Güell tickets and guided tour
Why choose us?
- Fully accredited and financially protected
- Knowledgeable and experienced staff
- Regional Educational Development Execs to support all stages of the trip process
- Customer portal and app for when you’re on the move
- 24hr support
Make an enquiry...
You're in safe hands when you book with us. Our Flexibility Promise means that you can still book for future study trips, while feeling reassured that we'll do our utmost to support you through any changing circumstances.