Visit world-renowned sights, galleries and museums on a university trip to London.
The benefits of university trips to London
This vibrant city is home to some of the most iconic cultural landmarks in the world. With everything from Buckingham Palace to the Tower of London, this capital city presents plenty of opportunities for university students to learn about a huge range of topics.
We provide subject-linked university trips to London to help you extract the maximum educational value from your visit. The benefits of this include:
- Take a deep dive into British history – We can organise tours to the Tower of London, The National History Museum and more. This will help your class to learn about Britain’s rich history in exciting ways.
- Gain access to some of the best educational institutions in the world – The city is home to world-renowned institutions such as Kings College, Oxford University, the London Stock Exchange and more.
- Sample work from the UK’s most celebrated artists and designers – Visit landmarks such as the National Gallery, The Tate Modern and the Design Museum to inspire your art and design students.
We provide subject-led university trips to London
We can create travel itineraries to meet the requirements of any university course. Our team will carefully plan activities, tours and excursions that are linked to specific topics on your course. This allows students to deepen their understanding and knowledge in an exciting way!
Our university trips to London cover the following subject areas:
Music, art and design
You won’t have any trouble finding something to inspire your music, art and design students in this bustling city. London is the birthplace of world-renowned artists such as Damien Hirst, David Hockney and Joseph Turner.
As a result, you’ll find the works of London-born artists in one of the city’s many galleries, as well as the works of celebrated international creatives.
History and politics
This city is the perfect backdrop for a history and politics university trip; you’ll find a historical landmark, museum or political building around every corner.
We can organise trips to the Houses of Parliament, HMS Belfast and more to help you develop your student’s historical knowledge and political awareness.
Business and economics
What better location to take business and economics students than the home of the London Stock Exchange?
This fast-paced city is the epicentre of all economic activity in the UK and your students will be able to get a true feel for the lives of businesspeople in the capital.
Why book a university trip with us?
Whether you’re teaching first-year students or final years, our team can help you to plan a trip that excites and educates your class in alternative ways.
Our team has decades of combined experience in the educational travel sector, so we have the skills and knowledge to handle any request.
When you work with us, you can also benefit from our:
- Superior customer service
- Custom travel itineraries
- Flexibility promise, which will protect you if you have to change your trip
How to book a university trip to London
We’re always happy to help with the trip planning process! To get started, simply contact a member of our friendly team, discuss your requirements and we’ll send you a bespoke quote.