We plan exciting activity-packed university trips to New York. Teach students about music, business, design and more.
The benefits of university trips to New York
This world-renowned metropolis offers a vibrant backdrop to teach students about an array of subjects.
Here, you’ll be able to sample famous sights such as Times Square and Wall Street, giving you the chance to educate your students on economics and tourism. On the other hand, you can also take a deep dive into the past by visiting Harlem, the 9/11 memorial and more.
Our university trips to New York can benefit your class in many ways. They help to:
- Cement classroom learning – Taking part in interactive workshops and getting up close and personal with sights can help your students to deepen their knowledge.
- Expose students to new cultures – Your class will have a greater appreciation for alternative cultures and lifestyles upon their return.
- Vary the learning experience – Lectures and exams can put a lot of pressure on university students. In contrast, a study trip provides the opportunity for your class to learn in new ways and have a break from classroom teaching.
We provide bespoke subject-linked university trips to New York
We want you to extract the maximum educational value from your study trip. That’s why we provide trips that are linked to specific university courses and subjects.
Our team keeps learning as the number-one focus on all of the trips we plan. Whether you’re teaching economics or art, we have the skills and experience to create an itinerary that meets your educational requirements.
We provide the following university trips to New York…
Music, art and design
Visit some of the best galleries, museums and theatres in the world on a university trip to New York. Your students will be able to watch a show on Broadway, visit the Guggenheim and take a tour of the Met, all on the same day!
Business and economics
It’s no secret that New York City is one of the top hotspots for economic activity in the US. The home of Wall Street, New York is the setting for many global economic events and business affairs. This makes it the perfect location to visit with university students.
Here, you’ll be able to visit locations such as the 9/11 Memorial, the Tenement museum and more. This allows you to teach your religious studies class about the atrocities of the Holocaust, the 9/11 attacks and other major religious events.
Why work with Diversity Study Trips?
There are a wealth of reasons why you should book your next university trip with us. This includes:
- Access to a knowledgeable and experienced team – We have decades of combined experience in the sector, giving us the skills and expertise to handle any request.
- Affordable trip packages – All of our itineraries are bespoke, so you’ll only pay for what you need.
- Extensive support – We’ll be on hand to support you before, during and after your trip.
Ready to book a university trip to New York?
Our team is always on-hand to discuss your requirements. We’ll work closely with you to ensure you’re final itinerary meets your exact needs.
Get in touch today to get started!