Provide a truly unique learning experience for your students by booking a college trip to Japan.
The educational advantages of a college trip to Japan
Booking a college trip to Japan gives you the chance to envelop your students in the country’s vibrant culture, whilst educating them on important curriculum subjects like economics, maths, human geography and more.
There’s an opportunity for learning and development around every corner in Japan and our educational trips will help you use these to your advantage. When you book a college trip to Japan with us, your class will experience the following benefits:
- Learn about major global businesses – You can take students to attractions such as the Toyota Mega Car Theme Park and Honda Welcome Plaza. These will help you to educate business students about some of the biggest corporations that were founded in Japan.
- Educate students on curriculum subjects in an exciting way – Our college trip planners will handcraft an itinerary full of unique excursions for your students. Whether you teach business studies or geography, we’ll easily find an attraction to develop your students’ subject knowledge in Japan.
- Visit the sites of important global events – Japan is home to Mount Fuji, Nijo Castle, the Kinkakuji Temple and many other culturally-significant landmarks.
Impeccably planned subject-linked college trips to Japan
Education remains the core focus of all of our college trips, so our team will plan a selection of tours and excursions that are linked to subjects on the college and sixth-form curriculums. Our college trips to Japan cover the following subject areas…
Business and economics
Japan is an excellent destination to visit with your business and economics students. As one of the biggest economies in the East, simply walking around the streets of cities like Tokyo will expose your students to some of the world’s biggest businesses. Even better yet, you can take advantage of sights such as the Akihabara district, the Tokyo Stock Exchange and the House of Councillors to educate students on the Japanese economy.
Geography and tourism
Our Geography and tourism college trips to Japan will help you to educate students on both human and physical geography. Study sites such as Mount Fuji and Nikkō National Park to help students learn about the diverse landscapes in Japan and how they have shaped its culture.
You’ll also get the chance to visit tourist hotspots such as the Ginza district, the Sky Tree Tower and Sensō-ji on one of our activity-packed tours.
When it comes to STEM innovations, Japan is a global leader. During your trip, students will be able to marvel at the country’s STEM achievements by visiting The Tokyo Science Museum, the Tamarokuto Science Center and more!
Why book an educational trip with Diversity Study Trips?
We create trip itineraries that are tailored to your precise learning requirements. Our travel specialists will plan a variety of fascinating educational activities designed to deepen your students understanding of specific subjects. This helps us to provide valuable learning experiences, whether you’re planning a visit to Japan or elsewhere.
When you book with us, you can also take advantage of our:
- Flexibility promise – If you’re looking to alter your travel dates, this allows for greater flexibility.
- Expert travel consultants -Our knowledgeable and seasoned travel experts will assist you before, during and after your trip.
- Sustainability promise – We’re completely carbon neutral.