Provide a memorable, immersive learning experience for students with an educational trip to France.
Why book an educational trip to France?
Educational trips, in general, can have a huge impact on students’ personal development and learning. But why book an educational trip to France with us?
An educational trip to France can benefit your students in many ways. This includes the following…
- Hone French language skills – Trips to France allow students to immerse themselves in French culture and converse with the locals. This can help to improve French language skills significantly.
- Learn about an array of subjects – No matter whether you’re teaching students about art, business, music or another subject entirely, France offers multiple opportunities to learn about different subjects.
- Visit world-famous cultural landmarks – France is home to Le Tour Eiffel, Notre Dame Cathedral, Le Louvre and more.
We provide curriculum-led student trips to France
We can help you to plan an exciting yet educational student trip to France!
Our expert trip planners will work closely with you to understand exactly what your intended learning outcomes are. We’ll then put together a bespoke itinerary that meets your learning requirements, whilst providing a captivating travel experience for your students.
Our educational trips to France cover several major curriculum subjects. These include…
Business and economics
France is the perfect destination for a business and economics trip. Why?
Here, you can visit world-renowned landmarks such as Le Stade de France, the UNESCO World Heritage Centre and the Monnaie de Paris. All of these can help you to teach students about the economy, tourism, fiscal policy and more.
French language and culture
No matter where you go in France, you’ll get a true feel for French culture. Your students will also get plenty of opportunities to practise their French language skills by mixing with the locals.
However, our educational trips to France are also jam-packed with activities that will help students solidify their knowledge. This includes activities like trips to French theatres, French lessons, guided tours and more.
Music, art and design
France is home to some of the world’s finest art galleries, theatres, artists and performers. This makes it a popular destination for art, art history and music students alike.
We can put together a bespoke educational trip to France that allows you to sample these captivating sights, whilst solidifying students’ classroom learning. This includes visits to landmarks such as Le Louvre, Musee d’Orsay, Le Tour Eiffel and more.
Why choose Diversity Study Trips?
Our expert trip planners have the skills and expertise to help you plan the ultimate educational trip to France.
We’ll go above and beyond to ensure you and your students extract the maximum possible value from your trip. Whether you’re taking a quick educational trip to Paris, or you want to explore other areas of France, our team can help.
When you choose us, you can also benefit from:
- Our flexibility promise – This protects you if you need to change your trip in future
- Over 13 years’ worth of industry experience
- Connections in 82 different countries worldwide
- Excellent customer service and trip support
How to book an educational trip to France
Ready to start planning your trip to France? Get in touch with a member of our team today and we’ll guide you through the process.