Give your students the learning experience of a lifetime with an educational trip to Japan.
Why book an educational trip to Japan?
There’s something to pique the interest of all types of students on an educational trip to Japan. The city of Tokyo is a metropolis that has played host to several world-class events, including the Olympic Games in 2021. In addition, the country itself is steeped in tradition, with several historical landmarks that are popular among both locals and international tourists. This includes Sensō-ji, the Harajuku district, the Tokyo National Museum and more.
When you plan an educational trip to Japan for your students, they can also benefit from the following:
- Learn about world-famous companies – Japan is home to attractions such as the Toyota Mega Car Theme Park and Honda Welcome Plaza. You can visit these exciting locations to educate business students about major conglomerates founded in the country.
- Deepen understanding of an array of subjects – Whether you’re teaching geography, science or history, you’ll easily be able to find attractions to improve your students’ understanding of their chosen subject area.
- Visits to the sites of important historical events – We can arrange visits to Hiroshima, Mount Fuji, the Tokyo Imperial Palace and other historical locations.
We provide curriculum-linked educational trips to Japan
Our educational trips will inject fun and excitement into the learning experience! We provide enthralling educational trips to Japan that allow students to learn in various ways. Better yet, our itineraries are crammed full of workshops, tours and talks designed to inspire students and deepen their knowledge of specific curriculum topics.
We provide educational trips to Japan for the following subjects…
Business and economics
You’ll easily find attractions to entice business and economics students in Japan. Take a deep dive into the history of the Japanese economy by taking a trip to the Tokyo Stock Exchange or the House of Councillors.
Alternatively, visit the business district in Tokyo to give your class a taste of what day-to-day life as a businessperson in Japan is like.
Geography and tourism
Japan is an excellent destination to visit with geography and tourism students. Why? Your students can explore natural wonders such as Mount Fuji, as well as buzzing cityscapes like the Ginzu district… all in one visit!
When it comes to STEM achievements, Japan is leading the way. An educational trip to Japan can help students discover more about the country’s major STEM innovations in areas such as robotics, AI and manufacturing. We can organise visits to The Tokyo Science Museum, the Tamarokuto Science Center and more!
Why book an educational trip with us?
We can craft a travel itinerary that meets your exact learning needs. Regardless of the subject you teach, our travel experts will work with you to create a bespoke itinerary that includes a whole host of stimulating educational activities!
When you book with us, you can also take advantage of our:
- Flexibility promise – This gives you the freedom to change your travel dates if needed.
- Expert travel consultants – Our experienced, qualified trip planners will guide you every step of the way!
- Sustainability promise – We’re 100% carbon neutral.