Soak up this vibrant city's incredible sights, history and culture on an educational trip to Dublin.
Why book an educational trip to Dublin?
Dublin is a city that attracts visitors from all over the world due to its lively music scene, vibrant culture and rich history. All of these factors make Dublin an excellent location for an educational trip!
Visiting Dublin with students presents opportunities to learn about an array of subjects. This includes everything from history and politics, to art and design.
When you book an educational trip to Dublin, your students can also benefit from:
- Access to charming historical libraries – Dublin is home to some of the most striking libraries in the country. They offer a traditional, old-world feel that will transport you back to a simpler time.
- Access to ancient artefacts – The Museum of History and Archaeology is situated in this vibrant city. This gives you the opportunity to educate students on the people of the past.
- Taking a trip to one of Dublin’s incredible castles – There are 11 striking castles to explore in Dublin. This includes the famous Dublin Castle, as well as lesser-known options such as the Lullestrown Castle.
Our curriculum-led student trips to Dublin
Above all else, our student trips to Dublin are designed to be as educational and enriching as possible. Our team will work closely with you to ensure your itinerary meets all your desired learning outcomes. We’ll also ensure your trip is jam-packed full of fun activities so your students have an unforgettable travel experience.
Our educational trips to Dublin cover the following subject areas:
Dublin is a lively city that has a wealth of cultural sights to explore with students. Here, you’ll get a true feel for Irish culture, whilst visiting some of Dublin top tourist hotspots.
Our general cultural trips to Dublin include visits to iconic locations such as Dubliana, EPIC, Trinity College and more.
History and politics
There’s something for all history and politics students to uncover in Dublin. Visit sights such as the GPO museum to teach students about the Easter Rising and modern Irish history. Alternatively, visit one of Dublin’s breathtaking castles to take a deeper dive into the city’s past.
Music, art and design
No matter where you go in Dublin, you’ll be met with countless live music venues, galleries and museums to visit with your class.
This makes the city the perfect location to tour with music, art and design students.
Why choose Diversity Study Trips?
We’re the experts when it comes to educational travel. Our experienced trip planners will provide you with everything you need for a stress-free, enjoyable study trip.
When you book with us, you can also benefit from:
- Our flexibility promise. This protects you if circumstances change and you need to modify your booking.
- 24 support from our travel experts
- Advice from our knowledgeable team, with decades of combined experience in the travel sector
How to book an educational trip to Dublin
Booking an educational tour with Diversity Study Trips is easy. Simply fill in our contact form, or get in touch via phone or email. A member of our team will contact you to discuss your requirements and book your trip. Contact us today!