Provide an enriching, informative learning experience with an educational trip to Barcelona.
The benefits of educational trips to Barcelona
Barcelona is a city home to an array of breathtaking sights, cultural landmarks and historical tourist hotspots. This makes it an ideal destination for a student trip!
An educational trip to Barcelona can benefit students in many different ways. This includes:
- Improving Spanish language skills – What better way to put Spanish skills into practice, than with a trip to this vibrant country? Here, your students will be able to mix and chat with the locals, helping them gain a deeper understanding of the Spanish language.
- Visit Barcelona’s famous sights – This includes Park Güell, Casa Batlló, Sagrada Família and more.
- Sample some of the world’s best art – Barcelona is a must-visit location for art, music and design students. Inspire students by visiting world-renowned galleries, theatres and museums on an educational trip to Barcelona.
Our curriculum-led student trips to Barcelona
We can help you to plan a trip to Barcelona that is exciting, fun and informative. Our expert trip planners will work closely with you to gain a deep understanding of your educational requirements. That way, we can provide a bespoke itinerary that matches your curriculum needs.
Our educational trips to Barcelona cover the following subjects…
Barcelona is an excellent choice for those looking to improve their geography knowledge.
From here, you can take a trip to geographical landmarks such as Las Golondrinas, Montserrat Natural Park and La Garrotxa Volcanic Park. This allows you to teach students about Spain’s lush natural landscape and geographical makeup.
Embark on an educational trip to Barcelona to help your students gain a deeper understanding of the Spanish language and culture.
We can organise immersive activities that will put your student’s language skills to the test. This includes flamenco dancing workshops, Spanish lessons, local cookery workshops and more!
Music, art and design
Indulge in Barcelona’s rich art scene with one of our educational trips to the city!
We’ll organise visits to incredible landmarks such as the Picasso Museum, Salvador Dalí’s House, MACBA and more to improve students’ art and cultural knowledge.
Why choose Diversity Study Trips?
We’re the educational trip experts. So, whether you want to take your students to Spain, or somewhere further afield, we have the skills and expertise to make it happen.
We’ll work with you to ensure your trip meets all of your learning requirements, whilst providing a memorable experience for your class.
When you work with us, you can also benefit from:
- Our extensive industry experience
- Excellent customer service before, during and after your trip
- Connections with over 2,000 establishments in 82 countries worldwide
- Bespoke travel itineraries put together by our experts
How to book an educational trip to Barcelona
Booking an educational study trip with us is simple and straightforward.
Simply get in touch with a member of our team, discuss your requirements and we’ll provide a bespoke quote and itinerary for your trip. Once you’re all booked, you can leave the hard work to us and we’ll ensure you have everything you need for a safe and successful trip.
Ready to get started? Get in touch with a member of our team today!