Teach students about history, economics, music, art and more with a university trip to Prague!
Why book a university trip to Prague?
There are countless reasons why you should take your university students on a trip to Prague! This scenic capital has a wealth of cultural landmarks, historical sites, galleries and museums just waiting to be explored.
When you book a university trip to Prague, you can take advantage of:
- Incredible architecture – You’ll find creative inspiration down every street in Prague. Your students will be blown away by the city’s medieval architecture, quaint sidestreets and colourful buildings.
- Exciting excursions – We can organise visits to the Rückl Glass Factory, St George’s Basilica, Prague Castle and more.
- The city’s rich history – You’ll be spoilt for choice when it comes to selecting museums to visit with your university class. Here, you can take a deep dive into the Habsburg dynasty, the Luxembourg dynasty, the formation of the Czech Republic and more.
We provide subject-linked university trips to Prague
Prague serves as a great backdrop for students learning about an array of subjects. We can cater for economics and business students, as well as history and politics students with our itineraries.
Our team will work closely with you to plan activities and excursions that will further your students’ learning.
We provide university trips to Prague for the following subjects…
History and politics
There are a wealth of historical landmarks to explore in Prague with your history and politics students. You can visit sights such as St George’s Basilica, The Jewish Museum, Charles Bridge and more.
This will help your students learn more about the Czech Republic and the country’s political history.
Business and economics
With a range of unique tourist attractions to choose from, Prague is an excellent location to visit for a business and economics study trip.
Your group can take part in exciting tours and activities like:
- Visiting the Toyota, Peugeot and Citroën factories
- Taking a trip to the Barrandov Film Studio
- A tour of the U Fleků Brewery
This will help your class gain a deeper understanding of the way some of the world’s biggest brands work.
Music, art and design
Whether you’re traversing the streets of Prague or sampling art in one of the city’s many galleries, you’ll easily find something to incite your students’ creativity!
On one of our music, art and design university trips, we can plan visits to Dvořák Hall, Museum Kampa, Prague Castle and more.
Why choose Diversity Study Trips?
Work with a student travel company you can trust. Our team has extensive experience providing educational travel experiences for countless university groups. Whether you’re planning a trip to Prague or an alternative destination, our team can help!
When you choose us, you’ll also benefit from our:
- Unrivalled travel knowledge
- Superior customer service
- Excellent support before, during and after your trip
Start planning your university trip to Prague
Ready to start the trip planning process? Get in touch with our travel experts today! We’ll send you a bespoke quote and itinerary based on your individual requirements.