Give your students an educational experience they'll never forget with a university trip to Japan.
Why book a university trip to Japan?
There’s something to invigorate university students of all disciplines on a trip to Japan. This bustling metropolitan city is the setting of major global events, like the 2021 Olympic Games. In addition, there are a wealth of breathtaking natural wonders to explore outside of Tokyo, such as the majestic Mount Fuji. This presents opportunities to teach students about many different subjects.
When you book a university trip to Japan, your students can also benefit from:
- Close proximity to some of the world’s biggest brands – Here, visit sights such as the Toyota Mega Car Theme Park and Honda Welcome Plaza. This will help you to teach business students about some of the global brands that were founded in Japan.
- Exposure to new cultures and lifestyles – Your students will be able to get a true feel for Japanese culture during their trip.
- Access to the sites of major historical events – We can organise trips to Hiroshima, Mount Fuji, the Tokyo Imperial Palace and more.
Exhilarating subject-led university trips to Japan
Our university trips help to make education as fun as possible. We specialise in activity-packed subject-linked university trips that allow students to learn via alternative mediums. Whether it’s workshops, tours or talks, a study trip can help your class cement their classroom teachings and excel academically on their return.
We provide university trips to Japan for the following subject areas:
Business and economics
Japan is home to one of the biggest business hubs in the east, Tokyo. This makes it the perfect destination to visit with business and economics students.
You’ll be able to take a trip to the Tokyo Stock Exchange, the House of Councillors and the business district to educate students on the Japanese economy.
Geography and tourism
It’s estimated that over 30 million tourists visit Japan each year. The country is home to many famous landmarks, natural wonders and bustling cities, making it a great backdrop for a geography and tourism university trip.
Our team can organise tours of the Oshino Ninja Village, the Nikkō National Park, the National Museum of Nature and Science and more. This will help your students deepen their understanding of both natural and urban landscapes.
Japan is leading the way when it comes to STEM. Whether you’re teaching robotics or mathematics, you’ll easily find something to excite your students in this location.
There are plenty of locations you could visit with students to marvel at some of the biggest and best technological achievements to emerge from the country. We can organise trips to:
- Tamarokuto Science Center
- National Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation
- The Tokyo Science Museum
Why book a university trip with us?
We can create a travel itinerary that meets your exact learning requirements. Our travel experts work closely with you to understand your needs, so your students get the most value from their trip.
When you book with us, you can benefit from our:
- Flexibility promise – This protects you if you need to amend your trip dates.
- Knowledgable travel experts – With decades’ worth of experience in the sector, you won’t find a more well-informed team elsewhere!
- Commitment to sustainability – We’re 100% carbon neutral.
Start planning a university trip to Japan
Ready to start planning the trip of a lifetime for your university students? Let us help! Get in touch with a member of the Diversity Study Trips team today.