Book a university trip to Italy to explore the country’s picturesque scenery, rich history and world-famous tourist attractions.
Why book a university trip to Italy?
A university trip to Italy can help your students practice their Italian skills, learn about the history of Ancient Rome, get a feel for Italian culture and more.
We organise activity-packed study trips to Italy to suit a variety of university course requirements. This ensures that your visit is as educational as possible, as well as providing a fun, exciting break from the norms of classroom teaching.
Italy is a great destination to visit with university students. Why? It allows you to:
- Teach students about an array of subjects – Our Italy university trips cover everything from geography to art. We’ll create a bespoke itinerary that meets your educational requirements.
- Visit globally-recognised cultural landmarks – Italy is home to some of the world’s best tourist attractions, including the Colleseum, the Leaning Tower of Pisa, Pompeii and more.
- Take a trip back in time – Italy was the backdrop to some of the biggest global events in history. It’s the birthplace of the Roman empire, the site of the Battle of Pompeii and the home of the Vatican. This presents plenty of opportunities for you to teach students about the country’s rich past.
We provide subject-linked university trips to Italy
Our team will work closely with you to understand your learning requirements, then we’ll provide a bespoke trip itinerary to suit your needs. We make education and learning the number-one focus for all of our trips, which is why all of our trips are linked to specific university course disciplines.
Our university trips to Italy cover the following subject areas…
A trip to Italy can help your students improve their Italian skills leaps and bounds. Here, you can take part in Italian lessons, converse with locals, watch a theatre performance and more to put your students’ knowledge to the test.
Geography and tourism
Explore Italy’s varied terrains, lush natural scenery and bustling cities on one of our geography and tourism trips.
We’ll plan activities that showcase the best urban and rural landscapes that Italy has to offer. This includes everything from visiting natural wonders like Monte Solaro to trips to famed tourist-hotspots like the Leaning Tower of Pisa.
Your students will be taken aback by the beauty of Italy’s cathedrals, churches and chapels. There are a wealth of religious sites to choose from in the country, making it a great location for a religious studies university trip. We can organise trips to the Vatican, the Sistine Chapel, the Roman Forum and more.
Check out our religious studies trips to Rome for more information.
Music, art and design
Italy has something to delight all music, art and design lovers. Here, you can sample some of the world’s finest art, musical talent, architecture, fashion and more all in one visit!
Why choose Diversity Study Trips?
There are a number of reasons why we’re the number one choice for your next university trip. This includes:
- Access to passionate educational travel experts – Our team has decades’ worth of combined experience in the sector. This has given us the skills and expertise to take on any trip planning challenge.
- Connections with educational establishments worldwide – Our global network allows us to provide unique learning experiences for your group, regardless of where you choose to go.
- Excellent customer service – We’ll support you before, during and after your trip.
Start planning your university trip to Italy
Our team is always on hand to help you plan your next study trip. Get in touch with a member of our team today to get started!