Book an educational trip to Ireland to teach students about the country’s rich culture and history.
The benefits of educational trips to Ireland
Ireland is a country bursting at the seams with culture, historical sights, incredible music and more. This presents opportunities for classes to learn about a wide range of subjects.
Educational trips to Ireland offer a wealth of benefits for students. This includes:
- Access to famous historical landmarks – History students will have the time of their lives visiting Ireland. Here, you can visit landmarks such as the GPO, Trinity College and Kilmainham Gaol to learn about the country’s past.
- Exploring Ireland’s diverse live music scene – There’s a live music venue around every corner in Ireland. Regardless of the day of the week, you’ll easily find talented Sean-nós singers, folk musicians, bands and more to watch with students.
- Visiting one of Ireland’s many museums and galleries – There’s something for all art and design students to explore in Ireland. Here, you’ll find incredible sights such as the National Gallery of Ireland and the Douglas Hyde Gallery.
Our curriculum-linked student trips to Ireland
We offer a selection of educational trips to Dublin to suit your study requirements. Our educational travel experts will work with you to create an itinerary that provides ample learning opportunities. We’ll also ensure your students are having an enjoyable experience by planning a selection of fun activities too!
Our educational trips to Ireland cover the following subject areas:
Music, art and design
There are countless galleries, museums and music venues to explore in Ireland. Your students will truly be spoilt for choice when it comes to sourcing art in this country.
Some of the highlights of our music, art and design trips to Ireland include:
- The National Gallery of Ireland
- The Design Tower
- National Museum of Ireland: Decorative Arts & History
If you’re looking to take a deeper dive into Irish culture with your class, our Irish student trips are a great place to start.
When you book a tour with us, you’ll visit some of the country’s top tourist hotspots, whilst taking part in exciting activities to solidify your student’s classroom learning. This includes visiting sights such as the Guinness Storehouse, EPIC, the GAA museum and more.
History and politics
There are a wealth of enthralling historical and political sites to explore in Ireland. This includes everything from the Glasnevin Cemetery Museum to the Trinity College Old Library.
Why choose us?
Our team will go above and beyond to ensure your final itinerary meets your exact needs. Whether you’re planning an educational trip to Ireland or somewhere further afield, Diversity Study Trips will provide you with everything you need for a successful tour.
When you book with us, you can also benefit from our:
- Excellent customer service before, during and after your trip
- ATOL protected and accredited educational trips
- Flexibility promise. We’ll support you if you need to modify your booking at the last minute.