Plan a study trip to Brussels for Business/Economics students. Diversity Study Trips can craft a perfect trip itinerary for visits to this political hub.
Educational trip to Brussels
If you’re looking for all things business and economics, then Brussels is the place to be! This political centre is golden for anyone wanting to learn more about money, get their heads around the EU, or feel inspired by some of the most successful businesses in the world. Plus, the city has mastered the waffle… do we need to say more? Plan your Brussels trip itinerary now!
Your travel itinerary could look like...
- After arriving in Brussels, jump straight into the wonderful world of money! Your group will enjoy a guided tour of the National Bank of Belgium Museum, where you can learn about the Bank’s tasks, the Eurosystem and the history of payment instruments. Money is a popular topic of conversation, so why not learn some impressive facts about it too?
- Kickstart your morning with a guided tour of the European Parliament buildings to gain a better understanding of the political underpinnings of the city. After lunch (don’t miss out on some proper Belgian fries!), students can explore the European Commission Visitors’ Centre, where they can get familiar with the European Commission, its policies and priorities.
- Once you’ve soaked up as much info as you can for one day, it’s time to take in the delights of the Grand-Place. This beautiful central square is a picturesque way to end your second day.
- Fuel your students’ thirst for knowledge with a trip to the Audi factory! As one of the most successful brands in the world, this visit provides insight into how a global manufacturing giant operates on such a huge scale. Stop for a bite to eat in the famous Jordan Square, enjoying the buzz of the city before catching your flight back to the UK.
- 3-day study trip to Brussels, Belgium
- From £135
- Highlights: The National Bank of Belgium Museum, European Parliament, EU Commission Visitors’ Centre, The Grand-Place, Audi factory
- UK and overseas transfers
- 2 nights’ accommodation
- Pre-departure teacher pack
- 24-hour emergency service
- Free trip-leader place options
Why not add…
- Meal options
- Day trip to Bruges, Antwerp or Waterloo
- Chocolate-making session and tour
- The Atomium
- Explore the production of Het Beland von Limburg
- Magritte Museum
Why choose us?
- Fully accredited and financially protected
- Knowledgeable and experienced staff
- Regional Educational Development Execs to support all stages of the trip process
- Customer portal and app for when you’re on the move
- 24hr support
Make an enquiry...
You're in safe hands when you book with us. Our Flexibility Promise means that you can still book for future study trips, while feeling reassured that we'll do our utmost to support you through any changing circumstances.