Business & Economic Trips To Lisbon
Plan a travel itinerary for your Business & Economics study trip to Lisbon. Explore the capital of Portugal during your exciting educational trip abroad.
Educational trip to Lisbon
Treat your Business and Economics students to an unforgettable study trip to Lisbon! Is there a better place to learn about the history of money than in one of the oldest cities in the world? We don’t think so! With the right travel itinerary, your students will get a real taste of the stock market and the logistics involved in running some of the biggest businesses in Lisbon. Cha-ching!
Your travel itinerary could look like...
- You’ve arrived in beautiful Lisbon! After your journey, you’ll want to spend the remainder of your day getting familiar with this stunning coastal city. Jump onboard one of the open-top sightseeing buses and be taken on a breath-taking tour of Lisbon’s cobbled streets and beauty spots, or stretch your legs with a customised walking tour for your group.
- End your first day by exploring the ancient cobbled streets on foot, winding your way past street vendors until you reach São Jorge Castle. It’s a bit of a climb, but the cinematic views from the top are completely worth it! Group photo, anyone?
- Start your day with a visit to the Money Museum, which – you guessed it – deals with all things money. Your students will learn all about its origins, the use of bartering, how the genealogy of money has developed through the ages and much more.
- After enjoying the museum’s collections of precious coins, fast-forward to the present day and head over to Euronext. In what will be a first-time experience for many of your students, you’ll be given a behind-the-scenes look at the activities of Lisbon’s Stock Exchange.
- Grab a bite to eat at one of the city’s lively markets or cafes, then start your afternoon with a self-guided tour of the impressive Benfica Stadium. Any football fanatics amongst your group will be ecstatic as you look around the playing grounds of Portugal’s most successful football team, but the sheer size of this stadium is sure to impress everyone! A tour will provide you with an overview of the logistics and operational challenges that come with hosting events on this scale.
- Is there a sweeter start to your final day than a tour of the Pastéis de Belém pastry factory? Learn all about the steps involved in producing the city’s famous custard tarts, ending (of course) with a taste of this delicious delicacy. Yum!
- If you have time, head over to the Parques das Nacões and visit the Lisbon Oceanarium, claimed to be one of the largest and finest aquariums in Europe. If your group are more into the science and tech side of things, opt for the Pavilhão de Conhecimento instead – a Science and Technology museum that’s just 400m from the Oceanarium. Full of interactive exhibits, there should be something to engage every one of your students until it’s finally time to head home… although be sure to grab another Pastel de Belém for the return journey!
- 3-day study trip to Lisbon, Portugal
- From £354
- Highlights: Estádio Sport Lisboa e Benfica, Money Museum, Euronext – Lisbon’s Stock Exchange, Oceanário de Lisboa, Pavilhão de Conhecimento – Science and Technology Museum, guided walking tour OR city bus tour
- Overseas airport transfers
- 2 nights’ accommodation
- Pre-departure teacher pack
- 24-hour emergency service
- Free trip-leader place options
Why not add…
- Meal options
- Evening river cruise
- Museum of Art, Architecture and Technology
Why choose us?
- Fully accredited and financially protected
- Knowledgeable and experienced staff
- Regional Educational Development Execs to support all stages of the trip process
- Customer portal and app for when you’re on the move
- 24hr support
Make an enquiry...
You're in safe hands when you book with us. Our Flexibility Promise means that you can still book for future study trips, while feeling reassured that we'll do our utmost to support you through any changing circumstances.