Business & Economics Trips To London
Organise a UK study trip to London. Visit this financial hub and design an inspiring travel itinerary for Business & Economics students.
Educational trip to London
Is there anywhere more appropriate for a Business study trip than the sprawling metropolis of London? Surely not! Take your students to the heart of this global financial centre and watch their inner entrepreneurs spring to life. We can help you plan a travel itinerary for a study trip that’s really worth its weight in gold!
Your travel itinerary could look like...
- Set off early to get the most out of your two days in the capital! Your first drop-off point is Wembley Stadium… and you don’t need to be a sports fan to appreciate the sheer scale of it! Built on the site of the original stadium that hosted the 1948 Olympic Games, this colossal sports arena cost a whopping £790 million to build! Why not add an educational workshop to your tour for the full experience?
- Hopefully the sun is shining today for your walking tour of London’s financial district. Your students’ eyes will be opened to the city’s humble beginnings and its growth into the thriving financial hub that it is today. You’ll pass by buildings like the London Stock Exchange, Lloyds of London and the Guildhall, before ending at the Bank of England Museum for your next visit!
- You’ll have worked up an appetite, so have a bite to eat before entering this fascinating museum. Discover the story of the historic bank right up to the present day and learn about the vital role that it plays in our economy. You may even get the chance to hold a genuine gold bar – not something you get to do very often!
- Time to explore a bit more of the city on foot before hopping on the coach to your final activity: the iconic Museum of Brands. Any budding entrepreneurs in your group will be left feeling inspired by the visit, which should give them thoughts about their own business branding. To enthuse your students even more, why not throw in an introductory talk? You can expect brainstorming and business ideas on your coach ride home!
- 2-day study trip to London, England
- From £119
- Highlights: Museum of Brands, walking tour of Financial District, Wembley Stadium tour, Bank of England Museum
- Coach to London (or rail travel/flights dependent on your origin)
- 1 night’s accommodation
- Pre-departure teacher pack
- 24-hour emergency service
- Free trip-leader place options
Why not add…
- Evening meal
- Substitute Wembley tour with Arsenal stadium tour
- Olympic Park or Twickenham
- Thames River Cruise
- St Paul’s Cathedral
- Ripper Tour
- Houses of Parliament tour
Why choose us?
- Fully accredited and financially protected
- Knowledgeable and experienced staff
- Regional Educational Development Execs to support all stages of the trip process
- Customer portal and app for when you’re on the move
- 24hr support
Make an enquiry...
You're in safe hands when you book with us. Our Flexibility Promise means that you can still book for future study trips, while feeling reassured that we'll do our utmost to support you through any changing circumstances.