Business & Economic Trips To Paris
Expand your students’ Business knowledge with a field trip to Paris, France! Create a fun school trip itinerary with the help of Diversity Study Trips.
Educational trip to Paris
Unveil Paris’s business side with an exciting study trip for Business or Economics students! Visit flourishing businesses in the city, develop a deeper understanding of the economy and learn about ideas that have influenced the world – all against the backdrop of the glittering Seine. Get in touch to start planning your Paris trip itinerary today!
Your travel itinerary could look like...
- After transferring to your accommodation, it’s time to get to know the city of love! Glide through Paris with a sightseeing cruise along the glistening River Seine, taking in the beauty of the city’s iconic bridges, grand buildings and best-known landmarks… and without even breaking a sweat!
- Head out early to the City of Science and Industry, where your students will get to explore the relationship between technology and business. Oh, and did we mention that it’s the largest science museum in Europe?
- In the afternoon, attend the legendary Stade de France for a tour of the facilities and to find out more about the business of running such a gigantic stadium. On the way home, stop off at the Fragonard Musée du Parfum and gain an insight into the fascinating business of perfume – a treat for the nose, that’s for sure!
- Your third day will begin with an exciting tour of the UNESCO World Heritage Centre, which will allow your students to connect the dots between preservation, tourism and business. Later, visit the Monnaie de Paris to get an inside look into the production of money – an experience worth every cent!
- Spend part of your evening at one of the most widely recognised symbols of Paris – the Notre-Dame Cathedral. Walk around the whole building to really appreciate its stunning Gothic architecture – you’ll understand why it’s so popular with the tourists!
- Lose yourselves in the charming streets of Paris with some last-minute sightseeing or shopping before your flight home. Not only will your group leave with a greater understanding of business, they’ll also have a new-found love for this captivating capital city.
- 4-day study trip to Paris, France
- From £354
- Highlights: Stade de France, Bateaux Parisiens river cruise, UNESCO, Monnaie de Paris, City of Science and Industry, Fragonard Musée du Parfum, Notre-Dame
- Return flights
- UK and overseas airport transfers
- 3 nights’ accommodation
- Pre-departure teacher pack
- 24-hour emergency service
- Free trip-leader place options
Why not add…
- Meal options
- Disneyland Paris
- Eiffel Tower
Why choose us?
- Fully accredited and financially protected
- Knowledgeable and experienced staff
- Regional Educational Development Execs to support all stages of the trip process
- Customer portal and app for when you’re on the move
- 24hr support
Make an enquiry...
You're in safe hands when you book with us. Our Flexibility Promise means that you can still book for future study trips, while feeling reassured that we'll do our utmost to support you through any changing circumstances.