Business/Economics students will discover the processes behind businesses big and small on an exciting field trip to Prague. Plan your trip itinerary now!
Educational trip to Prague
The city of Prague is a patchwork of old and new, and a quick look into its thriving economy reflects this! With a carefully crafted trip itinerary, your students can get a glimpse into the processes behind contrasting businesses, from niche artisan companies to global car manufacturers. Don’t let the spires and gargoyles fool you – this is a city at the forefront of European business!
Your travel itinerary could look like...
- After touching down in the capital, it’s only right that you get acquainted with the city! Take a stroll over the iconic Charles Bridge, which attracts millions of visitors every year and is a great contributor to Prague’s tourist economy. Unwind in the evening with a delicious group meal, perhaps sampling the city’s lesser-known (but very delicious) cuisine.
- Kick off your second day with a trip to the Škoda Car Plant. With around 30,000 employees, this is another integral part of the city’s economy! Learn all about the history and development of the cars, their production, and how Škoda has expanded over the years.
- After lunch, your students can look around the Rückl Glass Factory to discover the wonders of traditional Czech glassmaking. They’ll be taken through each stage of the crystal production process, from the art of mouth-blowing to the importance of quality control.
- Enjoy a tour of Petrof Piano Factory, the biggest producer of acoustic pianos in Europe! Your students will learn all about how these grand instruments are built and the ‘key’ steps that are taken to maintain their quality and sound.
- Make the most of your free time in the afternoon and tick of some top attractions, like Prague Castle, Wenceslas Square and The Prague Astronomical Clock – to name just a few! Head to the airport with a much better understanding of how businesses, both old and new, run like clockwork in this beautiful city.
- 3-day study trip to Prague, Czech Republic
- From £209
- Highlights: Charles Bridge, Škoda Car Plant, Rückl Glass Factory, Petrof Piano Factory
- Overseas airport transfers
- 2 nights’ accommodation
- Pre-departure teacher pack
- 24-hour emergency service
- Free trip-leader place options
Why not add…
- Meal options
- City of Prague Museum
- Barrandov Film Studio
- U Fleků Brewery
- Toyota, Peugeot and Citroën factory
Why choose us?
- Fully accredited and financially protected
- Knowledgeable and experienced staff
- Regional Educational Development Execs to support all stages of the trip process
- Customer portal and app for when you’re on the move
- 24hr support
You're in safe hands when you book with us. Our Flexibility Promise means that you can still book for future study trips, while feeling reassured that we'll do our utmost to support you through any changing circumstances.