Business & Economics Trips To Tokyo
A Business/Economics trip to Tokyo provides insight into the operations behind global business giants. Educate through experience with a fun trip itinerary.
Educational trip to Tokyo
Satisfy any wannabe business tycoons with a field trip to Tokyo! This megacity manages to be both calm and chaotic, balancing traditional Japanese culture with a ‘rise and grind’ atmosphere. Unveil the operations behind global business giants while learning more about the city and its traditions. Excited to learn more? Just let us know!
Your travel itinerary could look like...
- After settling into your accommodation, tuck into a welcome banquet of local specialties and fuel yourselves with delicious food. You’ll need it for the days of exploration ahead of you!
- Take a guided tour of the House of Councillors for a lesson in law and legislation. Spend the rest of the day exploring busy Tokyo, taking in all of the sights, sounds and smells of the metropolis.
- Students will get down to the nitty-gritty with a visit to the fast-paced Tokyo Stock Exchange. The tour can include insightful lectures and an interactive stock-trading game – perfect for getting those business brains whirring!
- Later, wander through the Akihabara district, famous for its plethora of electronic shops. Your students can see all of the latest gadgets from international tech giants and gaze in wonder at the iconic neon signs of the area.
- Get up close and personal with a human-scale robot at the Honda Welcome Plaza – not something you get to do every day! Students will also see a wide range of sustainable and modern automobiles here – a treat for anyone with an interest in the automotive industry. After a bite to eat, your group can learn how to make miso and sushi in a Japanese cooking class.
- Wake up bright and early and catch the bullet train to Kyoto. Here, you’ll sample the local culture by heading to Nijo Castle and Kinkakuji Temple. Explore the city, which is renowned for its many Buddhist temples, gardens, imperial palaces and Shinto shrines, before spending the night here.
- After an early train back to Tokyo, visit Japan’s National Museum of Emerging Science and try out technology that’s set to shape the future. Maybe it’ll give your students some ideas for their own revolutionary products! Afterwards, take a trip to Toyota’s Mega Car Theme Park to gain more insight into Japan’s car culture, including lessons on hybrid cars and their impact on the economy.
- Savour one last breakfast in the city, letting your students reflect on everything that they’ve learned over the past week. The combination of traditional culture, modern business and tourism makes this trip an unforgettable one – and hopefully one that will inspire entrepreneurs in the making!
- 7-day study trip to Tokyo, Japan
- From £1618
- Highlights: House of Councillors, Tokyo Stock Exchange, Honda Welcome Plaza, Japanese cooking class, overnight stay in Kyoto, Nijo Castle, Kinkakuji Temple, Akihabara district, National Museum of Emerging Science, Toyota Mega Car Theme Park
- Overseas airport transfers
- 6 nights’ accommodation
- Pre-departure teacher pack
- 24-hour emergency service
- Free trip-leader place options
Why not add…
- Meal options
- Visit to Kamakura
- Visit to Nikko
- Hike up Mount Fuji
Why choose us?
- Fully accredited and financially protected
- Knowledgeable and experienced staff
- Regional Educational Development Execs to support all stages of the trip process
- Customer portal and app for when you’re on the move
- 24hr support
Make an enquiry...
You're in safe hands when you book with us. Our Flexibility Promise means that you can still book for future study trips, while feeling reassured that we'll do our utmost to support you through any changing circumstances.