Cultural Trips To Manchester
Visit Manchester for your UK study trip! Teach students about the industrial revolution, theatre, football and more with an exciting trip itinerary.
Educational trip to Manchester
Manchester has it all! Once the cradle of the industrial revolution, the city is now a hub for the creative industries and offers thrilling opportunities for cross-curricular education. From music and theatre to football and urban regeneration, Manchester is sure to excite students of all disciplines with its impressive skyscrapers and New-York-esque buildings. Don’t look back in anger when you miss out on this trip to Manchester – plan your trip with us today!
Your travel itinerary could look like...
- After arriving in the ‘Capital of the North’, take some time to get acquainted with the city! There’s something exciting waiting around every corner, from the hip Northern Quarter to the vibrant Deansgate area.
- Take your pick of the many popular eating spots around the city, then head to the Royal Exchange Theatre to see a show. If your group enjoys a touch of drama, why not opt for a theatre workshop beforehand? Your students will be able to practice their acting skills in the same venue that Kate Winslet and Hugh Grant performed before they became famous!
- You’ve explored the city yourselves, but now it’s time to delve deeper into the topics most relevant to your group. On a tailored walking tour, your guide can tell you all about Manchester’s industrial past, historical figures, urban development and more while introducing you to the city’s key locations.
- Stop for some lunch, then head to a footie match at the world-renowned Etihad Stadium or Old Trafford! Even those who aren’t so into football will be caught up in the electric atmosphere of the beautiful game.
- Manchester was once the hub of the industrial revolution, so it’s essential that you visit the Museum of Science and Industry! As well as getting inspired by the world-changing ideas and fascinating objects exhibited here, your students will also get to learn about the city’s ties to the cotton industry – a major part of Manchester’s past. It seems like an appropriate end to your trip!
- 3-day study trip to Manchester, England
- From £117
- Highlights: Walking tour of central Manchester (tailored to your group’s educational needs), Royal Exchange Theatre show, tickets to a football match at the Etihad Stadium or Old Trafford (subject to fixtures and ticket availability), Museum of Science and Industry
- Transport during stay
- 2 nights’ accommodation
- Pre-departure teacher pack
- 24-hour emergency service
- Free trip-leader place options
Why not add…
- Coach to Manchester (or rail dependent on your origin)
- Evening meal
- Football stadium tours of the Etihad Stadium/Old Trafford
- Theatre workshops hosted at the Royal Exchange Theatre
Why choose us?
- Fully accredited and financially protected
- Knowledgeable and experienced staff
- Regional Educational Development Execs to support all stages of the trip process
- Customer portal and app for when you’re on the move
- 24hr support
Make an enquiry...
You're in safe hands when you book with us. Our Flexibility Promise means that you can still book for future study trips, while feeling reassured that we'll do our utmost to support you through any changing circumstances.