Take a Geography/Tourism study trip to Kraków, Poland! Explore Auschwitz, the Wieliczka Salt Mines & enjoy Kraków Old Town with the best travel itinerary.
Educational trip to Kraków
One of Europe’s hidden gems, Kraków boasts everything from history and architecture to rivers and subterranean landscapes. Cram your trip itinerary with some of the best things to do in Kraków, including a harrowing tour of Auschwitz and a bucket-list-worthy journey into the Wieliczka Salt Mines. Just remember your hardhats – you’ll fall head over heels for this enchanting city!
Your travel itinerary could look like...
- Get your trip to Kraków off to a flying start with a walking tour of this historical city! Your tour guide will take you to iconic landmarks such as the Wawel Castle and Cathedral (both architectural stunners!), the Gothic St Mary’s Basilica and the Old Town’s Market Square, which just happens to be a UNESCO heritage site!
- Rise early this morning for your one-hour journey to the Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum – once the largest (and still the most notorious) WWII concentration camp. Whilst this might be a more history-oriented visit, it’s an essential experience that will reveal the atrocities of the not-so-distant past. On a guided tour, your students will learn about the terror and shocking conditions that prisoners suffered at the hands of the Nazis.
- Your coach will transport you to the Wieliczka Salt Mines in the afternoon, where you can admire hidden landscapes that can’t be found above ground. Marvel at the beauty of sparkling saline lakes, cavernous underground chambers and the ethereal St Kinga’s Chapel. For the budding geologists among you, why not opt for the ‘miners route’ instead? Turn your students into novice miners for a while, as you plunge into the darkness of this subterranean labyrinth…
- There are so many things to do in Kraków if you have some time before your flight home. Take a peaceful river cruise, visit some of the wonderful museums and exhibitions dotted around the city, or simply reexplore some of your favourite places and get some photos. One thing’s for sure, your students won’t need a selfie to remember this unforgettable study trip!
- 3-day study trip to Kraków, Poland
- From £275
- Highlights: Walking tour of Kraków, Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, Wieliczka Salt Mines
- Flights from UK regional airport
- Overseas transfers
- 2 nights’ accommodation
- Pre-departure teacher pack
- 24-hour emergency service
- Free trip-leader place options
Why not add…
- Meal options
- Boat trip along the Vistula river
- Evening bowling
- Galicia Jewish Museum
Why choose us?
- Fully accredited and financially protected
- Knowledgeable and experienced staff
- Regional Educational Development Execs to support all stages of the trip process
- Customer portal and app for when you’re on the move
- 24hr support
Make an enquiry...
You're in safe hands when you book with us. Our Flexibility Promise means that you can still book for future study trips, while feeling reassured that we'll do our utmost to support you through any changing circumstances.