Choose Brussels for your History or Politics field trip. Learn all about the EU in this pretty political centre – plan an engaging trip itinerary today.
Educational trip to Brussels
It’s a city at the forefront of innovation, technology and most importantly, politics! Brussels sets the bar when it comes to political trips, with heaps of controversial buzz to keep your students occupied. Explore the home and history of the EU on a three-day study tour, with a trip itinerary that’ll give your group all the knowledge they need.
Your travel itinerary could look like...
- Ditch your bags at your accommodation and enjoy an afternoon exploring the city! Students can take in the beautiful architecture of Brussels, including the opulent buildings surrounding the Grand-Place. Why not sample some Belgian fries or waffles as you sit in this famous square?
- It’s time to dive into the depths of European politics! Your students will get to know the European Parliament, where a tour can be organised depending on your group’s specific needs. Whether it’s European history, law-making or a visit to the Hemicycle, this trip is bound to excite any budding politicians!
- Afterwards, you’ll get to listen to a European Union talk, which touches on the political and economic operations of the EU. It’s a great way to seal in all that newly learned knowledge!
- The final day will see you exploring the European Commission, with the opportunity to debate and attend presentations on current Union members. You never know, some of your students might feature in these presentations one day!
- Finish at the Parlamentarium visitors’ centre, where your students will follow the journey of the European Union from birth to modern day. This hub of knowledge will provide your group with an engaging history of the EU, and it’s sure to stick with them long after they’ve arrived back home.
- 3-day study trip to Brussels, Belgium
- From £130
- Highlights: European Parliament, Parlamentarium, European Commission, European Union talk, The Grand-Place
- UK and overseas transfers
- 2 nights’ accommodation
- Pre-departure teacher pack
- 24-hour emergency service
- Free trip-leader place options
Why not add…
- Meal options
- Day trip to Bruges
- The Atomium
- Magritte Museum
Why choose us?
- Fully accredited and financially protected
- Knowledgeable and experienced staff
- Regional Educational Development Execs to support all stages of the trip process
- Customer portal and app for when you’re on the move
- 24hr support
You're in safe hands when you book with us. Our Flexibility Promise means that you can still book for future study trips, while feeling reassured that we'll do our utmost to support you through any changing circumstances.