History & Politics Trips To Geneva
Incorporate History & Politics into a study trip to Geneva, Switzerland. Give your students a memorable trip to Switzerland with a fun travel itinerary.
Educational trip to Geneva
Plan a History or Politics study trip that’s different to any other – visit Geneva! Your students will quickly fall in love with this beautiful city, and who could blame them? Nestled beneath the glorious Swiss Alps and home to the famous Lake Geneva, the city is also rich in history and serves as a political hub. There isn’t much more that needs to be said – start planning your trip itinerary today!
Who do we provide History trips to Switzerland for?
Interested in taking your students to see Geneva? Our range of study trips for Switzerland is perfect for students and teachers at any level of experience. Our full range of Trips to Geneva includes:
Your travel itinerary could look like...
- After testing out the incredibly efficient transport system, ditch your bags at your accommodation, collect your travel cards and jump right into your first activity! You’ll begin with a guided walking tour of the Old Town – a great way to introduce your group to this beautiful Swiss city. Be charmed by the winding cobbled streets, postcard-worthy buildings, and pretty squares that carry the scent of coffee in the air. It doesn’t get much better than this!
- The morning will be a political one, as you take an ‘International & Panoramic’ trolley-bus tour past Geneva’s NGOs and international organisations. Next, you’ll stop off at the International Museum of the Red Cross and Red Crescent (MICR), where you’ll see inspiring exhibitions on Defending Human Rights and Restoring Family Links.
- Relish in the afternoon sun (hopefully!) as you make your way down to Lake Geneva for a cruise. Sit back, enjoy the sounds of lapping water and take in the remarkable lakeside surroundings. Tell your students to look out for Mont Blanc in the distance – you should be able to see it on a clear day!
- Start your third day in Geneva with a tour of the Palais des Nations (former headquarters of the League of Nations). Your students can explore the history of this grand building and the current activities of the United Nations – important stuff for any wannabe politicians!
- In the afternoon, head to the Natural History Museum for a journey of discovery… and it really is a journey! The exhibits cover everything from regional fauna, mineralogy, mammals and insects to the history of Earth and human evolution. The museum also provides insight into future scientific challenges, new technologies and current issues. It’s easy to lose track of time in here!
- Enjoy some fresh air with a stroll through one of the city’s parks, then reluctantly get back on the tram to the airport. We’ll miss you, Geneva!
- 4-day study trip to Geneva, Switzerland
- From £257
- Highlights: Boat trip on Lake Geneva, guided walking tour, National History Museum, MICR, Palais Des Nations, travel card
- Overseas transfers and access to public transport with travel card
- 3 nights’ accommodation
- Pre-departure teacher pack
- 24-hour emergency service
- Free trip-leader place options
Why not add…
- Meal options
- Day trip to Mont Blanc
- Place de-Bourg de-Four
Why choose us?
- Fully accredited and financially protected
- Knowledgeable and experienced staff
- Regional Educational Development Execs to support all stages of the trip process
- Customer portal and app for when you’re on the move
- 24hr support
Make an enquiry...
You're in safe hands when you book with us. Our Flexibility Promise means that you can still book for future study trips, while feeling reassured that we'll do our utmost to support you through any changing circumstances.