History & Politics Trips To London
Create a travel itinerary for your educational trip to London – an ideal location for History & Politics students! Choose London for a great UK study trip.
Educational trip to London
A quick study trip to London is all that’s needed to reveal its ever-present role in the world’s history! With its captivating museums, world-famous historical buildings and political core, this thriving metropolis will awe students who have any interest in History and Politics. Diversity Study Trips can work with you to create the perfect London travel itinerary.
Your travel itinerary could look like...
- Set out for your flying visit to London! Your coach will take you straight to the Imperial War Museum (IWM) for your first visit, and it’s one to remember.
- Through its gripping exhibitions, your students will be able to step into the shoes of those who lived through the conflict of the 20th Century. They cover everything from fighting on the frontline and life at home during WW1, to the horrors of the Holocaust and the key turning points of WWII. This thought-provoking and compelling museum will give your students lots to think about on their first day in the capital.
- Following on from the lessons of the IWM, the Churchill War Rooms is your first attraction of the day! Housing the underground nerve-centre where the British government directed WWII, as well as the award-winning Churchill Museum, this attraction will definitely be a hit with your students.
- Onto HMS Belfast next – the famed WWII Royal Navy warship. This mighty vessel saw action at the D-Day landings, served in the Arctic Convoys, and even played a role during the Korean War. Your group will learn all about this cruiser’s eventful past as you explore each one of its nine decks!
- Delving way back in time now, your trip simply wouldn’t be complete without a visit to the iconic Tower of London. This 900-year-old (!) castle is an appropriate finish to your whistle-stop tour of England’s capital… and what an amazing couple of days it’s been!
- 2-day study trip to London, England
- From £143
- Highlights: Imperial War Museum, Tower of London, Churchill War Rooms, HMS Belfast
- Coach to London (or rail travel/flights dependent on your origin)
- 1 night’s accommodation
- Pre-departure teacher pack
- 24-hour emergency service
- Free trip-leader place options
Why not add…
- Evening meal
- Thames River Cruise
- City of London Police Museum
- St Paul’s Cathedral
- Ripper Tour
- Houses of Parliament tour
Why choose us?
- Fully accredited and financially protected
- Knowledgeable and experienced staff
- Regional Educational Development Execs to support all stages of the trip process
- Customer portal and app for when you’re on the move
- 24hr support
Make an enquiry...
You're in safe hands when you book with us. Our Flexibility Promise means that you can still book for future study trips, while feeling reassured that we'll do our utmost to support you through any changing circumstances.