Language Trips To Berlin
Choose Berlin for your field trip to Germany! Immerse students in the city’s vibrant culture & test their language skills with a stimulating trip itinerary.
Educational trip to Berlin
Berlin is a hive of culture and activity, a patchwork of old and new. Take a step back in time with the many captivating museums dispersed throughout the city, see the remnants of the notorious Berlin Wall, then wander between glass buildings and modern shopping malls. This one-of-a-kind city will leave your students wanting more, so why not start planning your travel itinerary today?
We provide our range of Languages study trips to Berlin for the following educational institutions
Your travel itinerary could look like...
- Ditch your bags at your accommodation and get to know Germany’s colourful capital! You’ll start with a guided walking tour, where you’ll be shown all of the must-see places like Brandenburg Gate, the Reichstag, the Holocaust Memorial, Checkpoint Charlie, and the Topography of Terror. It’s a great introduction to the city!
- Evening is the ideal time to take in Berlin from spectacular heights – what better place to do that than TV tower? Gaze in awe at the panoramic views of the city from the top of this landmark, which is a distinguishing feature of Berlin’s sprawling skyline.
- Make sure no-one skips breakfast today – they’ll need the brainpower for the first item on your itinerary! Your group will take part in an hour-long language lesson led by a native German speaker, where they’ll learn all the essentials and put their language skills to the test.
- After lots of Deutsch discussion, meet your guide for a private guided tour of the Berlin Wall and Documentation Center. This concrete barrier divided East and West Berlin from 1961 to 1989, tearing families apart and leading to some incredible stories of escape, loss and hope.
- Continue learning about this intriguing city with a trip to the Story of Berlin museum. Students will be engrossed by the interactive themed rooms, each one delving deeper into Berlin’s history over the past 800 years. To top it all off, there’s even an original fallout shelter to explore – the largest nuclear bomb shelter in the city!
- Seal in those language skills with another German lesson, which will immerse your group in the culture and traditions of German life.
- After practicing your umlauts, head to the DDR Museum for a fascinating guided tour. This is another one of Berlin’s most popular attractions, and it’s no surprise why! The exhibitions encourage visitors to use all of their senses to learn more about the history and experiences of residents in former East Germany, making learning anything but dull.
- With a morning as jam-packed as that one, you might be wanting some time to unwind! Spend the afternoon exploring the city, perhaps indulging in some shopping, pretzels, or riverside walks… or why not all three?
- Spend your last morning strolling around Potsdamer Platz and soaking up the urban buzz of the city. This famous square and the area surrounding it are a shopaholic’s heaven – check out the impressive glass-roofed mall and food court! Brandenburg Gate and the Reichstag are also close by if you want to do a bit more sightseeing. Before you transfer to the airport, be sure to grab one last pretzel or currywurst – to fully immerse yourself in Berlin’s culture, of course!
- 4-day study trip to Berlin, Germany
- From £345
- Highlights: Guided walking tour, TV Tower, Story of Berlin Museum, guided tour of the DDR Museum, Potsdamer Platz
- UK and overseas airport transfers
- 3 nights’ accommodation
- Pre-departure teacher pack
- 24-hour emergency service
- Free trip-leader place options
Why not add…
- Evening meal
- Berlin river cruise
- Illuseum Berlin entrance tickets
Why choose us?
- Fully accredited and financially protected
- Knowledgeable and experienced staff
- Regional Educational Development Execs to support all stages of the trip process
- Customer portal and app for when you’re on the move
- 24hr support
Make an enquiry...
You're in safe hands when you book with us. Our Flexibility Promise means that you can still book for future study trips, while feeling reassured that we'll do our utmost to support you through any changing circumstances.