Language Trips To Paris
Make a travel itinerary for your study trip to Paris – a popular choice for French school trips! Let us craft the perfect trip to Paris for your students.
Educational trip to Paris
Watch your students fall in love with the city of love! Paris is the top choice for French study trips, as there’s something to experience along each one of its enchanting streets. From museums and monuments to cuisine and caricatures, your students will be jumping at the chance to practice their French and fully immerse themselves in Parisian culture. Très bon!
Your travel itinerary could look like...
- Welcome to chic Paris! Become acquainted with the iconic capital on a guided walking tour, where you’ll get up close and personal with some of the landmarks that make Paris so special. For complete immersion, opt to have the tour in French – a great exercise for your students’ listening skills! In the evening, indulge in some Parisian cuisine at one of the hundreds of restaurants across the city.
- A day of culture awaits! Take a trip to the spectacular Musée d’Orsay and admire the extensive collections of French paintings, furniture, sculpture and photography. After you’ve finished looking around the museum, head on over to the Musée de Parfum, where your students will have the chance to create their own unique scent.
- In the afternoon, treat your group to a Paris Theatre performance – a captivating display of dance and music. English subtitles are available and you can even organise a meet and greet around the performance. It’s safe to say that all of your senses will be satisfied after today!
- What field trip to Paris would be complete without a visit to the Eiffel Tower? Climb the 1,665 steps to the top (with breaks, of course!) for cinematic views of the whole city. You’ll get some of the best photos from the whole trip up here!
- After refuelling with some lunch (you have to try a crusty French baguette from one of the many boulangeries!), students will have a French lesson with a local teacher, giving them the opportunity to practise their skills in small groups.
- If you have time, savour the delicious cuisine with one last meal before transferring back to the airport in the evening.
- 3-day study trip to Paris, France
- From £287
- Highlights: walking tour, Musée d’Orsay, Musée de Parfum, Paris Theatre performance, Eiffel Tower, French lesson
- Return flights
- UK and overseas airport transfers
- 2 nights’ accommodation
- Pre-departure teacher pack
- 24-hour emergency service
- Free trip-leader place options
Why not add…
- The Cinema Rex
- Forum des Images
- The Opera Bastille
Why choose us?
- Fully accredited and financially protected
- Knowledgeable and experienced staff
- Regional Educational Development Execs to support all stages of the trip process
- Customer portal and app for when you’re on the move
- 24hr support
Make an enquiry...
You're in safe hands when you book with us. Our Flexibility Promise means that you can still book for future study trips, while feeling reassured that we'll do our utmost to support you through any changing circumstances.