Language Trips To Barcelona
Practice your Spanish on a Languages study trip to Barcelona! Take in Barcelona’s landmarks & enjoy dancing or cooking classes with a great trip itinerary.
Educational trip to Barcelona
Embrace the vibrant culture of Barcelona and watch your students blossom into Spanish-speaking flamenco-dancing cooking experts… or maybe just watch them practice these newly developed skills. Whether they’re naturals or not, a study trip to Barcelona will immerse your students in Spanish city life. We can help you create a travel itinerary that’ll have them feeling like one of the locals!
We provide language trips to Barcelona for the following educational providers and institutions
Your travel itinerary could look like...
- Make a splash on your arrival to Barcelona with a visit to PortAventura Caribe Aquatic Park! After they’ve released some of their pent-up energy on the flumes, your students will have some time to rest before donning their dancing shoes for a flamenco dancing class. This session is guaranteed to bring a lot of laughter, for both the natural dancers and the ones with two left feet! Make sure you get the most out of your stay by challenging your students to only speak Spanish to the locals.
- From dancing to dining, your second morning will involve a local cookery class with Spanish-only instructions – the ultimate test of your students’ concentration levels!
- Once they’ve filled themselves with the delicious local cuisine, students will then have Spanish lessons in small groups, giving them a chance to practice their Spanish on a local. Even better, why not pair up your group with students from a school in Barcelona? This is a great way for them to practice their language skills with someone who is matched to their own language ability. You never know, they might even make a new friend!
- On your final day, explore the tourist hotspots on a walking tour and tick off some of the biggest names, including the Sagrada Familia, other Gaudi landmarks, and the Olympic Port and Ring. Let your students enjoy some free time in this beautiful city before transferring to the airport to catch your flight home. Hasta la vista, Barcelona!
- 3-day study trip to Barcelona, Spain
- From £234
- Highlights: Flamenco dancing class, walking tour, PortAventura, cookery class, professional Spanish lessons
- Return flights
- Overseas airport transfers (if applicable)
- 2 nights’ accommodation
- Pre-departure teacher pack
- 24-hour emergency service
- Free trip-leader place options
Why not add…
- Montseny National Park
- The Gothic Quarter
- La Boqueria
Why choose us?
- Fully accredited and financially protected
- Knowledgeable and experienced staff
- Regional Educational Development Execs to support all stages of the trip process
- Customer portal and app for when you’re on the move
- 24hr support
Make an enquiry...
You're in safe hands when you book with us. Our Flexibility Promise means that you can still book for future study trips, while feeling reassured that we'll do our utmost to support you through any changing circumstances.