Music, Art & Design Trips To Barcelona
Visit Barcelona for the best Art field trip! Explore the works of Gaudí, Picasso and more with a school trip itinerary to spark creativity and inspiration.
Educational trip to Barcelona
Barcelona’s creative scene truly challenges the idea that art belongs in dusty galleries. You’ll find distinctive architecture inspired by nature, museums stuffed with impressive contemporary artwork, and even a park that’s a masterpiece in itself. Yep – Barcelona is the place to be for art lovers! Gift your students with an unforgettable trip and plan your travel itinerary today.
Art & Design study trips to Barcelona for all learners
Art & Design Study trips to Barcelona provide a rich educational experience for your students, whether it’s l looking at the art and design of the beautiful city crafted by the worlds most renowned artists or taking a visit to see the local landmarks of Gaudi such as the La Sagrada Famillia or Park Güell. With a wealth of learning opportunities for creative studuents, our Art & Design study trips to Barcelona are perfect for all levels of learners. Our range includes:
Your travel itinerary could look like...
- After a day of travelling, head straight to the iconic Park Güell to stretch your legs. Your students will be spoilt with wonderful views of the city while getting their first taste of Gaudí’s work – they won’t know where to look! After taking in the extraordinary architectural elements that make this park so special, relax with some sketching time before your evening meal.
- Rise bright and early so you can spend your day exploring the best parts of the city. Admire the highly unusual masterpieces at the Picasso Museum, then take in the splendour of the looming Sagrada Família cathedral – not bad for an unfinished building!
- Appreciate more of Antoni Gaudí’s artistic flare with a trip to Casa Batlló, then indulge in some tasty bites to eat at La Boqueria. The colours in this bustling market are definitely worth capturing, whether on paper or on film!
- Spend your final morning in the famous Gothic Quarter, which simply oozes medieval beauty. Afterwards, take your pick from the Antoni Tàpies Foundation, MACBA (Museum of Contemporary Art) or a modern art museum dedicated to Joan Miró. Whichever you choose, your students will be blown away by the exhibits displayed in each of these! Once you’ve filled your creative cups to the brim, it’s time to catch your evening flight back home.
- 3-day study trip to Barcelona, Spain
- From £234
- Highlights: Picasso Museum, Park Güell, Casa Batlló, Sagrada Família, La Boqueria market, MACBA visit, Antoni Tàpies Foundation, Joan Miró Foundation
- UK and overseas transfers
- 2 nights’ accommodation
- Pre-departure teacher pack
- 24-hour emergency service
- Free trip-leader place options
Why not add…
- Day trip to see Salvador Dalí’s House
- Day trip to Valencia
- Casa Milà – La Pedrera
- Gaudí Experiència
Why choose us?
- Fully accredited and financially protected
- Knowledgeable and experienced staff
- Regional Educational Development Execs to support all stages of the trip process
- Customer portal and app for when you’re on the move
- 24hr support
Make an enquiry...
You're in safe hands when you book with us. Our Flexibility Promise means that you can still book for future study trips, while feeling reassured that we'll do our utmost to support you through any changing circumstances.