Choose a group study trip to Dublin for Music, Art or Design students. Fill your travel itinerary with inspiring visits to galleries, museums and more.
Educational trip to Dublin
With its diverse arts scene, Dublin is the ideal destination for a study trip closer to home. Budding artists will fall in love with the creative side of the city, and there really is something for everyone! History? Check. Contemporary art? Check. Inspirational artists around every corner? Check! We can tailor a travel itinerary that’s perfect for your study group.
Your travel itinerary could look like...
- After touching down on the Emerald Isle, check in at your chosen accommodation and get started on your itinerary – there’s no time to waste! Your first stop is the IMMA – Ireland’s leading national institution for the collection and presentation of modern and contemporary art. This place is an art-lovers heaven! If you’d prefer, opt for the National Museum of Ireland: Decorative Arts & History – full of exhibitions to get your trip off to a fantastic start!
- We suggest waking up early today, as there’s so much to cover. Classics, contemporary – it’s all here!
- First on the agenda is The National Gallery of Ireland, where your students can feel inspired by the national collection of Irish and European art. Just a few minutes down the road is the Douglas Hyde Gallery – sure to be a hit with students who prefer contemporary art! Even better, the gallery is located within Trinity College, so it’s the perfect opportunity to take a trip to the Old Library and see The Book of Kells! Art one minute, medieval manuscripts the next – and all before lunchtime!
- Have a bite to eat before walking to The Design Tower. Originally a sugar refinery, this stone tower is now home to some of Ireland’s award-winning designers, artists and craftspeople. These working studios reveal the various forms that art can take. Gander at the array of ceramics, jewellery, sculptures, fashion and textiles from 17 different designers. It’s a visit that’ll get the creative juices flowing in all of your students!
- Top off your day with a walk around trendy Temple Bar – a haven for artists and designers alike.
- If time allows it, why not squeeze in one last visit and head to EPIC: The Irish Immigration Museum? Located in Dublin’s Docklands, this interactive museum tells the story of the people who left Ireland and how they influenced the world. The award-winning attraction sheds light on what it means to be Irish – a superb way to end an inspirational trip to Dublin.
- 3-day study trip to Dublin, Republic of Island
- From £215
- Highlights: Visits to EPIC, Trinity College Book of Kells, The National Gallery of Ireland, Douglas Hyde Gallery, The Design Tower, IMMA OR National Museum of Ireland: Decorative Arts & History
- Flights (overland/ferry transport can be arranged)
- Overseas airport transfers
- 2 nights’ accommodation
- Pre-departure teacher pack
- 24-hour emergency service
- Free trip-leader place options
Why not add…
- Meal options
- Open-top bus city sightseeing tour
- The Guinness Storehouse
- 14 Henrietta Street Tour (Tenement living)
Why choose us?
- Fully accredited and financially protected
- Knowledgeable and experienced staff
- Regional Educational Development Execs to support all stages of the trip process
- Customer portal and app for when you’re on the move
- 24hr support
You're in safe hands when you book with us. Our Flexibility Promise means that you can still book for future study trips, while feeling reassured that we'll do our utmost to support you through any changing circumstances.