Music, Art & Design Trips To London
With its thriving arts scene, students will love a study trip to London! Include classics, contemporary, street art & more in your London travel itinerary.
Educational trip to London
You don’t have to look far to find art and inspiration in London! Lose yourself in renaissance landscapes, be wowed by modern sculpture and fall in love with the countless quirky streets of England’s capital. For the perfect study trip to London, let Diversity Study Trips tailor a travel itinerary that’ll bring out the artist in all of your students!
Your travel itinerary could look like...
- You’ll find immediate inspiration from the first visit of your trip – the famous V&A! Whether you’re into painting, photography, fashion or performing arts (or something else entirely!), you can bet that the world’s leading museum of art, design and performance has something for you. As one of the must-see attractions in London, it’s a great way to start and end your first day!
- Rise and shine! There’s a lot to fit in today, so get up early and head into the heart of London for your first stop – the iconic National Gallery. Let your students admire the collection of over 2,300 masterpieces dating from the mid-13th century to 1900.
- Stop for a quick sketch of Trafalgar Square before getting on the coach to trendy Shoreditch. Enjoy a mooch around Spitalfields Market (be sure to pick up something delicious for lunch!), then head off in search of those illusive Banksy’s installations on a walking tour. Explore the streets of one of London’s hippest districts, which is now known for its contemporary street art and galleries.
- Don’t stop just yet! You simply can’t leave the capital without visiting the one-and-only Tate Modern – heaven for anyone who’s into modern and contemporary art. After a study trip that’s covered so much of London’s arts scene, there’ll definitely be a few snores on your coach journey home!
- 2-day study trip to London, England
- From £119
- Highlights: V&A, Spitalfields Market, National Gallery, Street Art – Shoreditch walking tour, Tate Modern
- Coach to London (or rail travel/flights dependent on your origin)
- 1 night’s accommodation
- Pre-departure teacher pack
- 24-hour emergency service
- Free trip-leader place options
Why not add…
- Evening meal
- Saatchi Gallery
- The Design Museum
- Museum of Brands
- Thames River Cruise
- St Paul’s Cathedral
- Ripper Tour
Why choose us?
- Fully accredited and financially protected
- Knowledgeable and experienced staff
- Regional Educational Development Execs to support all stages of the trip process
- Customer portal and app for when you’re on the move
- 24hr support
Make an enquiry...
You're in safe hands when you book with us. Our Flexibility Promise means that you can still book for future study trips, while feeling reassured that we'll do our utmost to support you through any changing circumstances.