Plan a trip itinerary for your study trip to Paris – a top choice for Arts school trips! We’ll help craft the ideal tour of Paris for your students.
Educational trip to Paris
With street artists, beautiful monuments and the most famous galleries in the world, it’s unsurprising that Paris attracts creative people from all areas of the globe! Students will be enchanted by the quaint streets and Parisian culture, all the while absorbing the impressive works of art around them. Craft a trip itinerary for your field trip to Paris and make way for the artists of the future!
Your travel itinerary could look like...
- Kick off your itinerary at the Fondation Claude Monet, where you’ll see the picturesque house and gardens of the famous impressionist painter. There’s no better place to start your trip – it’s the perfect spot for sketching! Your students will then go on to visit the Picasso Museum for a different (but just as compelling) take on art.
- After you’ve had your fill of artists for the day, embark on a cruise along the River Seine. Snap up the various landmarks and buildings as you float along the twinkling water. It doesn’t get much better than this!
- Start the day by visiting the popular Louvre and say hello to the Mona Lisa. Afterwards, make your way around the Musée d’Orsay to gather some design inspiration. It’s not just paintings that you’ll find here – expect sculptures, furniture, textiles and photography too!
- Later, students can wander through the city and take photos of the grand Arc de Triomphe (minding the traffic though!), then enjoy dinner at a local restaurant.
- In the morning, take part in an artistic workshop where your group can put their skills into practice. Afterwards, climb the iconic Eiffel Tower – arguably the most impressive structure in all of France!
- Take in the stunning views of the city before heading to your final stop: the Musée d’Art Moderne. Let your students explore modern pieces from up-and-coming artists (perhaps taking some inspiration for their own work!) before waving au revoir to Paris.
- 3-day study trip to Paris, France
- From £195
- Highlights: Fondation Claude Monet, River Seine, Louvre, Musée d’Orsay, artistic workshop, Eiffel Tower, Picasso Museum, Musée d’Art Moderne
- Return flights
- UK and overseas airport transfers
- 2 nights’ accommodation
- Pre-departure teacher pack
- 24-hour emergency service
- Free trip-leader place options
Why not add…
- Musée du Quai Branly
- Musée Rodin
- Musée de l’Orangerie
Why choose us?
- Fully accredited and financially protected
- Knowledgeable and experienced staff
- Regional Educational Development Execs to support all stages of the trip process
- Customer portal and app for when you’re on the move
- 24hr support
Make an enquiry...
You're in safe hands when you book with us. Our Flexibility Promise means that you can still book for future study trips, while feeling reassured that we'll do our utmost to support you through any changing circumstances.