Music, Art & Design Trips To Prague
Visit Prague for your school trip to Europe! Inspire Music, Art or Design students with the best places to visit in Prague. Plan your travel itinerary today.
Educational trip to Prague
Where better for a creative arts field trip than the fairytale city of Prague, Czech Republic? Alongside its incredible galleries, various museums and opulent concert halls, Prague is a masterpiece in itself – you only have to look at the beautiful buildings to agree! We can craft an itinerary for your school trip to Prague that’s as magnificent as its architecture (well, almost).
Your travel itinerary could look like...
- Set up base camp at your chosen accommodation before getting your trip off to a scenic start! You’ll enjoy a peaceful cruise along the River Vltava, taking in Prague’s historical bridges and stunning architecture as you float by. It’s undoubtedly the most beautiful way to get to know the city!
- After jumping out of bed in anticipation for the day, you’ll go on a sightseeing tour that will allow you to fall in love with the city even more. Explore the New Town, Old Town and Lesser Town before ending up at the imposing Prague Castle, which has been graced by the presence of kings, presidents and Roman emperors alike.
- In the afternoon, walk along the Vltava to see the gothic Charles Bridge. This cultural and historical landmark is an absolute must for anyone visiting Prague – just make sure no-one gets swept away in the crowds of tourists!
- Finish your day with a trip to the Kampa Musuem of Modern Art, where your students can while away the hours admiring the impressive collections of modern art showcased here.
- Delve further into the city with a guided tour of Dvořák Hall and The Rudolfinum, where you’ll have backstage access to the Conductor and Presidential lounges. You can almost hear the euphonious sounds of instruments as you wander around this prestigious concert hall! For the icing on the cake, walk up to the roof and absorb the outstanding views of Prague all around. Definitely time for a photo or two!
- The afternoon will see you exploring every corner of the National Gallery, which houses the biggest art collection in the Czech Republic. With 399,000 items on display, your students will be kept busy for a while – hopefully soaking up some inspiration!
- You won’t want to waste a second of your time in Prague, so enjoy some free time in the city. Why not do a spot of shopping before you leave, or take a walk around the picturesque Kinský Garden? You could even climb the Petrín Lookout Tower (Prague’s mini Eiffel Tower – perfect for more photo opportunities!) before saying goodbye to this picture-perfect city.
- 4-day study trip to Prague, Czech Republic
- From £217
- Highlights: Prague Castle, Museum Kampa, sightseeing tour, cruise through Prague, Charles Bridge, Dvořák Hall – Rudolfinum
- Overseas airport transfers
- 3 nights’ accommodation
- Pre-departure teacher pack
- 24-hour emergency service
- Free trip-leader place options
Why not add…
- Meal options
- Narodni Muzeum
- Royal Palace
- St George Basilica
Why choose us?
- Fully accredited and financially protected
- Knowledgeable and experienced staff
- Regional Educational Development Execs to support all stages of the trip process
- Customer portal and app for when you’re on the move
- 24hr support
Make an enquiry...
You're in safe hands when you book with us. Our Flexibility Promise means that you can still book for future study trips, while feeling reassured that we'll do our utmost to support you through any changing circumstances.