Visit Amsterdam for your Religious Studies field trip. Plan a travel itinerary combining history and exploration for your school trip to Amsterdam.
Educational trip to Amsterdam
Bring your Religious Studies lessons to life with an insightful study trip to Amsterdam! This city is chock-full of museums, memorials and historical places, engaging your students in the sometimes harrowing (but always interesting) stories of the past. Ensure that their trip is an unforgettable one by letting us tailor a travel itinerary unique to you.
Your travel itinerary could look like...
- Drop your bags at your accommodation and dive right into your trip itinerary! Your first visit is The Anne Frank House, where you’ll be immersed in the story of the Frank family through quotes, photos, videos, and original items. Once you’ve had a glimpse into what life would’ve been like within the building’s walls, it’s time to relax a little with a leisurely cruise along Amsterdam’s picturesque canals.
- Fuel up with some breakfast before meeting your tour guide, who’ll take you on a walking tour of the Jewish Quarter. Along the way, you’ll stop by the Portuguese synagogue and other famous landmarks and locations within this historical area of the city. After soaking up the sights, visit the Jewish Historical Museum and the Dutch Resistance Museum – both allowing your students to dig into the city’s rich past and its intriguing stories.
- Check out some other museums or points of interest before your return flight home. If you’re in the mood for something sweet (who isn’t?) pop down to one of the local pancake stands and sample this lovely Dutch delicacy. Alternatively, why not visit one of the many parks and allow your group to reflect amongst the holocaust memorials? Spend some time exploring the cobbled canal-side streets before you leave… but keep an eye out for cyclists!
- 3-day study trip to Amsterdam, the Netherlands
- From £226
- Highlights: canal cruise, Anne Frank’s House, walking tour of Jewish Quarter, Jewish Historical Museum, Dutch Resistance Museum, Portuguese Synagogue
- Return flights
- Overseas airport transfers (if applicable)
- 2 nights’ accommodation
- Pre-departure teacher pack
- 24-hour emergency service
- Free trip-leader place options
Why not add…
- Meal options, including kosher restaurant
- Amsterdam Museum
- A day trip to Kamp Vught
- A day trip to Kamp Westerbork concentration camp
Why choose us?
- Fully accredited and financially protected
- Knowledgeable and experienced staff
- Regional Educational Development Execs to support all stages of the trip process
- Customer portal and app for when you’re on the move
- 24hr support
Make an enquiry...
You're in safe hands when you book with us. Our Flexibility Promise means that you can still book for future study trips, while feeling reassured that we'll do our utmost to support you through any changing circumstances.