Religious Studies Trips to London
Plan a field trip to London for R.E students! Visit key religious locations and places of worship, learning more about the roles they play in the community.
Educational trip to London
As a city that’s so culturally diverse, London provides endless opportunities to learn more about religious beliefs and practices! Students are sure to appreciate the buzzing atmosphere of the capital, all the while gaining greater knowledge of various places of worship and their roles. Throw in a visit to the London Eye and a West End show, and you’ve got yourself an unbeatable Religious Studies trip!
Your travel itinerary could look like...
- Set off on your early coach to the capital! After checking in at your accommodation, continue on to the Central Synagogue. This important building has an intriguing 155-year history and plays a key role in the Jewish community of London.
- Take some time to look around the bustling shopping streets before an evening trip to the London Eye. Admire the stunning 360-degree views as you soar higher and higher above the ground. Definitely an opportunity to snap some photos!
- After tucking into breakfast, make your way to the famous St Paul’s Cathedral. This gorgeous building has seen many members of the royal family and numerous political leaders over the years. Your group will have the chance to test the incredible acoustics of the Whispering Gallery, then climb even higher to enjoy more breath-taking views of London! Back on solid ground, you can explore the crypt, where many significant figures are now buried.
- After lunch, your coach will take you to Oxford Street for some shopping – an essential when visiting England’s capital! Wander around some more before being driven to the West End, where an evening of entertainment awaits.
- To end your stay in London, why not head to another place of worship? The Central Mosque, Neasden Temple and Wat Buddhapadipa are all worth visiting to learn more about different faiths. If time allows, check out a few more of London’s sights and attractions before hopping on the coach home.
- 3-day study trip to London, England
- From £143
- Highlights: West End show, London Eye, St Paul’s Cathedral, the Central Synagogue
- Coach to London (or rail travel/flights dependent on your origin)
- Transport during stay
- 2 nights’ accommodation
- Pre-departure teacher pack
- 24-hour emergency service
Why not add…
- Evening meal
- Thames River Cruise
- Pre-paid London Underground tickets
Why choose us?
- Fully accredited and financially protected
- Knowledgeable and experienced staff
- Regional Educational Development Execs to support all stages of the trip process
- Customer portal and app for when you’re on the move
- 24hr support
Make an enquiry...
You're in safe hands when you book with us. Our Flexibility Promise means that you can still book for future study trips, while feeling reassured that we'll do our utmost to support you through any changing circumstances.