Religious Studies Trips To Rome
The rich history of Rome makes it ideal for Religious Studies or Classics students! Create an unforgettable study trip to Rome with a fun travel itinerary.
Educational trip to Rome
For a city that has so many ruins, Rome’s streets are alive and thriving! Take your students on a trip to Rome and let them experience first-hand this one-of-a-kind city. Majestic ruins, adorned chapels, colossal amphitheatres and much, much more – there’s something new to discover around every corner! Diversity Study Trips can help you craft the best travel itinerary for your group.
Who do we provide RE trips to Rome for?
To provide the best service as an educational travel provider, we are dedicated to bringing unforgettable experiences to all students and teachers no matter what level they’re currently at.
Our full range of study trips to Rome include:
Your travel itinerary could look like...
- After getting yourselves sorted at your chosen accommodation, head straight out to the Vatican for your first day of exploration! Admire the breath-taking artwork inside the Sistine Chapel, stand beneath the beautiful arched ceilings of St Peter’s Basilica and walk among the works of one of the greatest minds of all time at the Museum Leonardo Da Vinci Experience. Take your pick from the multitude of other museums in the area too – you’re spoilt for choice!
- Join the hop-on hop-off bus this morning and enjoy an audio-guided excursion around the city. There’s nothing quite like a bus tour to get you familiar with the city!
- In the afternoon, take in the Roman Forum and the imposing ruins that surround it. This place is the picture of grandeur, so imagine what it would’ve looked like in its heyday!
- Continue on to Palatine Hill – the legendary founding place of Rome – then stop at the Baths of Caracalla. These well-preserved ruins were once the main form of entertainment for the people of ancient Rome, so soak up your surroundings and picture what life would’ve been like without Netflix.
- Your students can tick something off their bucket list today as you visit the famed Colosseum – one of the wonders of the world! This stupendous amphitheatre will give you chills, especially when you imagine the violent battles that took place here. Carry on with the gladiator theme with a trip to the Gladiator Museum, then have a look around the National Roman Museum for a trip down the ages into the Rome’s classical past.
- Spend a few hours wandering around the pretty streets of the city (hopefully your students will have left room in their suitcases for a spot of shopping!), then head to the airport for your flight home. This study trip is certain to leave an impression on your group that’s as long-lasting as Rome’s ruins.
- 4-day study trip to Rome, Italy
- From £347
- Highlights: Hop-on hop-off bus tour, Caracalla Baths, Vatican (Sistine Chapel, museums), Colosseum, Roman Forum, Palatine Hill, National Rome Museum, Leonardo Da Vinci Experience, Gladiator Museum, St Peter’s Basilica
- Overseas airport transfers and public transport
- 3 nights’ accommodation
- Pre-departure teacher pack
- 24-hour emergency service
- Free trip-leader place options
Why not add…
- Meal options
- Pompeii day trip
- Pantheon audio guide
- Vicus Caprarius
- Rome Catacombs
Why choose us?
- Fully accredited and financially protected
- Knowledgeable and experienced staff
- Regional Educational Development Execs to support all stages of the trip process
- Customer portal and app for when you’re on the move
- 24hr support
Make an enquiry...
You're in safe hands when you book with us. Our Flexibility Promise means that you can still book for future study trips, while feeling reassured that we'll do our utmost to support you through any changing circumstances.