Science, Technology & Maths Trips to Berlin
Berlin is perfect for STEM field trips! From technology & engineering to architecture & design, there’s so much to see here. Plan your itinerary today!
Educational trip to Berlin
Berlin has everything you could wish for in a STEM study trip! Whether you want to give your students a behind-the-scenes look at the car manufacturing process or show them some real-life examples of engineering marvels, Germany’s capital is the place to do it. Get in touch with our team to create your ideal trip itinerary today!
We provide our range of STEM study trips to the following educational institutions
Your travel itinerary could look like...
- Start your trip with a bang at the Deutsches Technikmuseum! Your students are guaranteed to be intrigued by the various exhibits on display, which reveal the history of technology and the role it plays across various industries. From aviation and film to computers and medicine, this engaging visit has something to interest everyone!
- Next, it’s time for some reflection at the Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe. Let your students walk between 2,711 concrete slabs as they remember the millions of Jews who died during the Holocaust. It’s a harrowing visit, but not one to be missed.
- Stop for some lunch, then head to the iconic Brandenburg Gate for some essential photo opportunities! This grand 18th-century monument is as majestic as they come.
- End your first day with a visit to the Reichstag Building – an example of engineering at its finest! Take in the domed glass roof while you wonder along the spiral walkway, then enjoy some traditional German cuisine to end your busy day.
- Fuel yourselves with some breakfast, then venture out to the first stop of the day – the BMW Plant! Any car enthusiasts will be in heaven with this visit, which will introduce your group to the engineering behind one of Germany’s largest automotive manufacturers.
- From automobiles to art, we’re keeping this trip interesting with a visit to the Bauhaus Archive! Your students can get in touch with their creative side as they look around this museum of design, which houses a unique collection of avant-garde sculptures, paintings, models and other artwork.
- On your final day in Berlin, you’ll get to see even more of the city’s art scene… but this time with a bit of history thrown in there too. Walk along the famous East Side Gallery – a section of the old Berlin Wall that now serves as a canvas for numerous murals by protest artists.
- After taking some photos with the wall art (they’ll look great on the gram!), spend some time exploring Alexanderplatz. This buzzing central square showcases the ‘Plattenbau’ architectural style of East Germany, as well as the tallest building in Germany, TV Tower.
- Speaking of… the last item on your itinerary is a trip up this prominent landmark, which provides stunning panoramic views over the city. Talking about finishing your study trip on a high!
- 3-day study trip to Berlin, Germany
- From £385
- Highlights: TV Tower, BMW Plant, Deutsches Technikmuseum, Brandenburg Gate, the Reichstag Building, Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe
- UK and overseas airport transfers
- 2 nights’ accommodation
- Pre-departure teacher pack
- 24-hour emergency service
Why not add…
- Meal options
- Berlin river cruise
- Illuseum Berlin entrance tickets
Why choose us?
- Fully accredited and financially protected
- Knowledgeable and experienced staff
- Regional Educational Development Execs to support all stages of the trip process
- Customer portal and app for when you’re on the move
- 24hr support
Make an enquiry...
You're in safe hands when you book with us. Our Flexibility Promise means that you can still book for future study trips, while feeling reassured that we'll do our utmost to support you through any changing circumstances.