STEM Trip to Brussels
Choose Brussels for your STEM school trip abroad. Pack science and space into an exciting travel itinerary to guarantee a memorable study trip to Brussels.
Educational trip to Brussels
A study trip to Brussels is all you need to gain a whole new perspective on life! The city offers an abundance of interactive and immersive experiences, making learning thoroughly enjoyable. By the end of your travel itinerary, your students will be experts in everything from launching a rocket to human evolution. Not bad for a three-day field trip, right?
Your travel itinerary could look like...
- After your coach journey to the ‘Capital of Europe’, stretch those legs and make your way to the Planetarium. Experience the starry sky like never before with a 23-metre, 360° screen, and get as close as possible to the launching of a rocket. Look down on Earth from space, see if you can spot the International Space Station, and even approach the rings of Saturn! This attraction will take your group on a journey to the extreme boundaries of the Universe… to infinity and beyond!
- Yesterday’s trip to the Planetarium was just the beginning, as today you’ll be visiting the awesome Euro Space Center… and it doesn’t get much more exhilarating than this! The 6.5-hour Ariane tour will thrill any wannabe astronauts, who’ll be able to try out the rotating and multi-axis chairs to get a feel for what it’s like inside a spaceship. After a fascinating space tour and talks about life beyond our planet, you’ll end the visit with a fun-filled rocket-building workshop. It’s an experience that’s truly out of this world!
- Back down to Earth today… almost! You’ll start with a trip to see the dinosaurs and other historical collections at the Museum of Natural Sciences, where your students will learn about the wonders of Earth, evolution and the biology of humankind. Jump onto the coach and head to The Atomium – a true testament to the power of science! It’s been a busy three days, so your students might be in need of a nap on the coach journey home! Mission accomplished?
- 3-day study trip to Brussels, Belgium
- From £263
- Highlights: Euro Space Center full-day admission Ariane package, The Atomium, Museum of Natural sciences, Planetarium
- Coach travel from UK
- 2 nights’ accommodation
- Pre-departure teacher pack
- 24-hour emergency service
- Free trip-leader place options
Why not add…
- Meal options
- Chocolate tour and demonstration
- Brussels Autoworld
Why choose us?
- Fully accredited and financially protected
- Knowledgeable and experienced staff
- Regional Educational Development Execs to support all stages of the trip process
- Customer portal and app for when you’re on the move
- 24hr support
Make an enquiry...
You're in safe hands when you book with us. Our Flexibility Promise means that you can still book for future study trips, while feeling reassured that we'll do our utmost to support you through any changing circumstances.