STEM Trips to Iceland
Visit Reykjavík for your STEM school trip to Iceland. Immerse students in geology, wildlife and breath-taking landscapes. Plan your Iceland trip itinerary now!
Educational trip to Iceland
Take your students out of the stuffy classroom and on a field trip to Iceland, whose sweeping landscapes will blow your group away – maybe literally on a windy day! Shrouded in an almost mystical air, the land of fire and ice will revive any lacking enthusiasm through its diverse geology, rich wildlife and heart-stopping scenery. Craft your travel itinerary for a study trip like no other!
We provide a range of STEM study trips to Iceland for the following educational institutions:
Your travel itinerary could look like...
- After arriving in the vibrant city of Reykjavík, spend a few hours exploring before getting an early night. You need to be well-rested for your busy day tomorrow!
- Venture into the great outdoors! You’ll take a trip to the breath-taking Golden Circle, where you can marvel at the raw beauty of Thingvellir National Park, Gullfoss Waterfall and the Kerið Volcano Crater. The splendour of nature won’t be lost on anyone during this visit!
- Continue to be drawn in by the rugged allure of Iceland with a trip to the south coast. Take in the ominous Reynisdrangar Rocks protruding from the crashing ocean, then snap some shots of the famous Dyrhólaey (The Arch with the Hole). Whether the sun is shining or the clouds are clustering above you, your students will be enraptured by their new surroundings.
- Take it a step further with a trip to Skogafoss and Seljalandsfoss. These two mighty waterfalls offer yet another chance to admire the power of nature, not to mention even more photo opportunities!
- Visit Perlan Observatory, which boasts 360° views of Reykjavik and multiple immersive exhibitions. Your students can spend the morning walking through an ice tunnel, learning about glaciers and experiencing Iceland’s geology in the Planetarium.
- After exhausting yourselves in a world of discovery, unwind in true Icelandic style by taking a trip to the Blue Lagoon. This once-in-a-lifetime experience lets your group discover the magical properties of silica mud while bathing in geothermal seawater. It doesn’t get much better than this!
- On your final day, squeeze in a visit to Sudurnes Science and Learning Center and become experts in Icelandic wildlife and marine biology. With all of your cravings for knowledge satisfied, it’s time to head to the airport for your flight home. Be sure to take in the last glimpses of brooding scenery as you take off!
- 5-day study trip to Reykjavík, Iceland
- From £693
- Highlights: Blue Lagoon, Golden Circle, Thingvellir National Park, Gullfoss Waterfall, Kerið Volcano Crater, Skogafoss, Seljalandsfoss, Dyrholaey, Reynisdrangar Rocks, Perlan, Sudurnes Science and Learning Center
- Overseas airport transfers and use of coach
- 4 nights’ accommodation
- Pre-departure teacher pack
- 24-hour emergency service
- Free trip-leader place options
Why not add…
- Meal options
- Geothermal Energy Exhibition at Hellisheidi
- Northern Lights tour
Why choose us?
- Fully accredited and financially protected
- Knowledgeable and experienced staff
- Regional Educational Development Execs to support all stages of the trip process
- Customer portal and app for when you’re on the move
- 24hr support
Make an enquiry...
You're in safe hands when you book with us. Our Flexibility Promise means that you can still book for future study trips, while feeling reassured that we'll do our utmost to support you through any changing circumstances.