Science, Technology & Maths Trips to London
Plan a study trip to London for STEM students! Take learning to the next level with engaging activities and attractions. Let us plan your itinerary today!
Educational trip to London
London is teeming with unique attractions and enthralling experiences, so it’s not surprising that it’s such a popular choice for UK field trips! Your STEM students are in for a particular treat – from science discovery centres to world-class aquariums, this is immersive learning at its finest! Sound good? Start planning your travel itinerary with us today.
Your travel itinerary could look like...
- Let’s see what London has to offer! After being dropped off by your coach, your first point of call is The Royal Observatory in Greenwich. Visit the place where time begins, and stand on the Prime Meridian Line, where the very concept of global time was established.
- Once you’ve had your fill of the interactive exhibits, it’s time to really make some memories. Take a ride on the London Eye to enjoy incomparable views of the capital… 443 feet above ground. It may not be for the faint-hearted, but it’s certainly a must when you’re in London!
- After snapping some shots of the panoramic views, get your feet back on firm ground – but not for long! End your first day with an unforgettable river cruise down the Thames. Bliss!
- Get an early start for a jam-packed day in London! Kick things off with a visit to London Zoo, where your group will learn everything there is to know about sustainability and the conservation of animals here.
- In the afternoon, have some fun at Madame Tussauds – undoubtedly one of London’s most-loved attractions. With 250 (scarily) lifelike wax figures, your students will definitely appreciate the photo opportunities!
- Freshen up at your accommodation, then enjoy an evening meal out at the famous Hard Rock Café.
- It may be your last day in the capital, but there’s still plenty to see! Spend the morning learning about the ecosystem at the Sea Life Centre, where your students can get up close and personal with sharks, octopuses, rainforest creatures and more. They won’t even realise they’re learning!
- End your study trip with Centre of the Cell’s STEM Pod Experience. Located within medical research laboratories, this interactive science show combines films, gaming and real-life specimens to teach visitors about cell biology and medical research. What an exCELLent way to end your stay in London!
- 3-day study trip to London, England
- From £134
- Highlights: Look Out Discovery Centre, London Eye, Thames river cruise, Centre of the Cell’s STEM Pod Experience
- Coach to London (or rail travel/flights dependent on your origin)
- 2 nights’ accommodation
- Pre-departure teacher pack
- 24-hour emergency service
Why not add…
- Evening meal at Hard Rock Café
- Sea Life Centre
- London Zoo
- Madame Tussauds
Why choose us?
- Fully accredited and financially protected
- Knowledgeable and experienced staff
- Regional Educational Development Execs to support all stages of the trip process
- Customer portal and app for when you’re on the move
- 24hr support
Make an enquiry...
You're in safe hands when you book with us. Our Flexibility Promise means that you can still book for future study trips, while feeling reassured that we'll do our utmost to support you through any changing circumstances.