Take an educational trip to Amsterdam for Music, Art and Design students. Plan an unforgettable travel itinerary for your school trip abroad to Amsterdam.
Educational trip to Amsterdam
With an art gallery around every corner and plenty of creative spaces, Amsterdam should be top of the list if you’re thinking of a study trip for Music, Art or Design students. A visit to this vibrant city is sure to bring out the artist in everyone… and we can help you plan a trip itinerary that’ll do just that!
Your travel itinerary could look like...
- There’s no time to waste! After dropping your bags at your accommodation, head straight across the city to the Rembrandt House Museum, the home and workplace of this famous artist. The collection on display showcases Rembrandt’s etchings, as well as paintings of his impressive contemporaries. Once you’ve absorbed the history and art of this house, unwind with a leisurely canal cruise – a classic way to end your first day in Amsterdam.
- Get excited for a jam-packed day of visits! Head over to Museumplein, the cultural beating heart of the city that attracts art lovers from around the globe. Here, you’ll visit the three most highly renowned museums in Amsterdam: Van Gogh, Stedelijk and Rijksmuesum.
- You might have time to grab a quick pancake before taking a trip to Foam, a leading photography museum in the heart of Amsterdam. The eclectic exhibitions on display here contrast drastically with the museums you visited earlier in the day, really highlighting Amsterdam’s diverse arts scene.
- For a complete change of scene, take the free short ferry ride to trendy NDSM. This real cultural hotspot was once the shipping wharf area in north-west Amsterdam, but it’s now used as a space for artists, exhibitions and festivals. It’s sure to ignite some creative inspiration in your students!
- If you have time, head back to Amsterdam Central and let your group stroll along the cobbled streets one last time. It’s the perfect opportunity for them to get out their sketch books and capture their favourite images of the city before making the journey home.
- 3-day study trip to Amsterdam, the Netherlands
- From £259
- Highlights: Van Gogh Museum, Rembrandt House Museum, Stedelijk Museum, Rijksmuseum, canal cruise, Foam Photography Museum, NDSM
- Return flights
- Overseas airport transfers (if applicable)
- 2 nights’ accommodation
- Pre-departure teacher pack
- 24-hour emergency service
- Free trip-leader place options
Why not add…
- Meal options
- Amsterdam Museum
- Hortus Botanicus
- Anne Frank’s House
Why choose us?
- Fully accredited and financially protected
- Knowledgeable and experienced staff
- Regional Educational Development Execs to support all stages of the trip process
- Customer portal and app for when you’re on the move
- 24hr support
Make an enquiry...
You're in safe hands when you book with us. Our Flexibility Promise means that you can still book for future study trips, while feeling reassured that we'll do our utmost to support you through any changing circumstances.