Take students on an educational adventure they’ll never forget with a school trip to Amsterdam.
Whether you visit the city for a weekend or a week, you’ll find plenty of attractions and excursions to keep your students entertained on a school trip to Amsterdam.
Amsterdam is a vibrant, youthful city that provides plenty of opportunities for learning. You can take a trip to exciting educational facilities, such as the NEMO museum and Rijksmuseum. Alternatively, simply walking around the city’s picturesque streets allows you to teach students about design, human geography, art and more.
When you book a school trip to Amsterdam, your class will also:
1) Gain an appreciation for the rich and interesting history of the Netherlands.
2) Make new friends and strengthen pre-existing relationships with schoolmates and teachers.
3) Experience a new culture first-hand, gaining valuable insight into different lifestyles and people around the world.
We provide immersive subject-linked school trips to Amsterdam
Our school trips to Amsterdam cater to the educational needs of both primary and secondary school students. We include a range of interactive learning activities in our itineraries, allowing students to develop their subject knowledge through museum visits, gallery tours and other excursions.
We provide curriculum-linked school trips to Amsterdam for the following subjects…
For religious studies school trips to Amsterdam, we can plan visits to the following destinations:
- Jewish Cultural Quarter: See where Anne Frank’s family lived before they were betrayed and taken into hiding.
- Nieuwmarkt: Take a trip around one of the oldest districts in Amsterdam and the home of the Portuguese-Israelite Synagogue.
- The Anne Frank House: Learn about the Frank family and how they lived during WWII.
Music, art and design
There are a wealth of sights to inspire your music, art and design students in Amsterdam. For music school trips, you can visit world-renowned concert venues such as Royal Concertgebouw and Muziekgebouw.
Additionally, you’ll find eye-catching street art on every corner of this city, so you’ll easily be able to find something that piques the interest of your art and design students.
Amsterdam is home to a selection of attractions designed specifically for science, technology, engineering and maths school students and enthusiasts. This includes:
- The NEMO Science Museum
- Amsterdam’s Zoo
- Riekemolen Windmill
- The Diamond Factory
Why choose Diversity Study Trips?
Whether you’re teaching primary or secondary school students, we can plan an exciting school trip to Amsterdam that meets your exact educational needs. All of our study trips are crafted by travel experts, who will provide you with everything you need for a safe and successful school trip.
When you book with us, you can also take advantage of:
- Our attentive customer service
- Flexibility promise that gives you the freedom to change your trip dates
- A unique selection of learning activities
Start planning your school trip to Amsterdam today!
Ready to book your next educational adventure? Contact us today to kickstart the planning process!