STEM Trip to Amsterdam
Enjoy a STEM study trip to Amsterdam. Unite science and technology in a fun travel itinerary. Plan your school trip to Amsterdam today!
Educational trip to Amsterdam
Feel the moon’s surface beneath your feet, journey through the human body and be transported to habitats around the globe… all of this in Amsterdam?! This canal-ridden city is a joy for anyone remotely interested in the STEM subjects, with its many museums and attractions that make learning feel like… well, not learning. Plan a travel itinerary for your field trip to Amsterdam today!
STEM Trips to Amsterdam for all learners
Choosing Amsterdam for your desired location for a study trip will allow you and your students to experience black history, religious studies, music, art and design and STEM subjects in a brand new setting. Our range of trips to Amsterdam are perfect for all teachers and students and includes:
Your travel itinerary could look like...
- After settling into your central accommodation, it’s time for take-off with your first visit of the trip – Space Expo! See real-life astronaut suits, stand next to a full-scale model of the Eagle and the Apollo 11 Moon Lander and take one giant leap onto the moon’s surface. If your students weren’t interested in space before, they will be now!
- In the afternoon, familiarise yourself with the human anatomy at the Body Worlds exhibition. With an incredible 200 real plastinated bodies on display, your students will get to know their anatomy and how the mind and body interconnect.
- You’ll spend your full second day at the NEMO Science Museum, an interactive hub that brings technology and science together under one roof. There’s so much to learn here through the various exhibits, so it’s sure to spark curiosity in everyone!
- In the evening, enjoy a group meal where your students can discuss all of the knowledge that they’ve gained over their trip so far. Not bad for two days, right?
- And it’s not over yet! Head to Artis in the morning, a famous zoo and aquarium where your students will be wowed by the diversity of animals worldwide.
- Savour your final afternoon in the Dam with an idyllic canal cruise, the best way to take in the ecosystem of the city. Sail past the beautiful rows of colourful buildings and watch cyclists zigzag their way through the city. You won’t want to leave!
- 3-day study trip to Amsterdam, the Netherlands
- From £227
- Highlights: Space Expo, NEMO Science Museum, Artiz zoo, Amsterdam canal cruise
- Return flights
- Overseas airport transfers (if applicable)
- 2 nights’ accommodation
- Pre-departure teacher pack
- 24-hour emergency service
- Free trip-leader place options
Why not add…
- Amsterdam’s Zoo
- Riekemolen Windmill
- Diamond Factory Tour
- Dam Square
- Van Gogh Museum
Why choose us?
- Fully accredited and financially protected
- Knowledgeable and experienced staff
- Regional Educational Development Execs to support all stages of the trip process
- Customer portal and app for when you’re on the move
- 24hr support
Make an enquiry...
You're in safe hands when you book with us. Our Flexibility Promise means that you can still book for future study trips, while feeling reassured that we'll do our utmost to support you through any changing circumstances.