Art & Design Trips To New York
Inspire Art & Design students with a field trip to New York! Explore galleries like the Met, Guggenheim & MoMA. Plan a school trip to New York City today.
Educational trip to New York
There’s no place on earth quite like the Big Apple – it’s big, it’s busy, and it’s FULL of art! Walk between towering skyscrapers and hop from gallery to gallery along bustling streets lined with yellow taxis. Sound good? Diversity Study Trips can help you plan the perfect field trip to New York for your Art and Design students!
Art & Design trips across America
Interested in taking a trip to America with your students? They’ll be amazed by how much the culture differs from the UK. Dazzle them with art and design in New York or let their musical spirits come alive in New Orleans. Our trips are perfect for students and teachers at any level of education.
Our full range of art and design trips to America includes:
Your travel itinerary could look like...
- After a long journey, it’s time to blow away the cobwebs and get to know this megacity! Set off for Midtown Manhattan and the Rockefeller Centre, where you’ll ascend 70 floors to Top of the Rock. This three-deck observatory provides 360-degree views of sprawling New York – the best way to orientate yourselves in this huge city!
- Fifth Avenue is your home for today, as you’ll be exploring three massive galleries along this elegant street. Start with the Guggenheim for a celebration of modern and contemporary art, then make your way to The Met to see its huge collection spanning 5,000 years. If you’re still standing, move onto The Frick Collection a few blocks down and admire more inspiring masterpieces from over the centuries.
- Don’t worry – Fifth Avenue runs parallel to Central Park, so there’s plenty of space to take a breather in between each of these monster art collections!
- It’s back to Midtown Manhattan today to visit MoMA, where lovers of modern art are in for a real treat! Afterwards, hop on the Subway and head to the ICP (International Center of Photography), where you’ll be captivated by the power of the lens.
- Now it’s time for a completely different view of the city with a boat cruise around Liberty Island! Get your sketchpads at the ready – you’ll want to capture the views of New York across the water and, of course, the Statue of Liberty herself.
- After another busy day of art, opt for a delicious evening meal in Chinatown to explore another area of the vibrant metropolis.
- After two full days of navigating the subways, it’s probably sensory overload at this stage! Head to Central Park for an hour or two of calm and seize the opportunity to get those sketchbooks out again.
- After that, hit the shops, tick off some iconic landmarks, visit a few more galleries or museums – the choice is yours! Make the most of your time in the Big Apple before your overnight flight home. New York may be the city that never sleeps, but your students will definitely be dozing on their return journey!
- 4-day study trip to New York, USA
- From £956
- Highlights: ICP (International Center of Photography), MoMA, Guggenheim, Top of the Rock, Frick Collection, Liberty Island boat cruise, Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met)
- Overseas airport transfers
- 3 nights’ accommodation
- Pre-departure teacher pack
- 24-hour emergency service
- Free trip-leader place options
Why not add…
- Evening meals
- Broadway show
- Street art walking tours and workshops
- New Museum of Contemporary Art
Why choose us?
- Fully accredited and financially protected
- Knowledgeable and experienced staff
- Regional Educational Development Execs to support all stages of the trip process
- Customer portal and app for when you’re on the move
- 24hr support
Make an enquiry...
You're in safe hands when you book with us. Our Flexibility Promise means that you can still book for future study trips, while feeling reassured that we'll do our utmost to support you through any changing circumstances.