Business & Economic Trips To New York
Visit New York for an epic Business & Economics field trip! Students will become experts in business & banking with a fun trip itinerary to the Big Apple.
Educational trip to New York
Nothing shouts business like the thriving metropolis of New York! This hive of activity is the prime place for students to learn more about business and economics, so be sure to cash in on everything it has to offer. From banks to Broadway shows, we’ll help you create a travel itinerary that’ll stay with your students for years to come.
Business Studies trips across America
Interested in taking a trip to America with your students? They’ll be amazed by the New York Stock Exchange and the hustle and bustle of New York City. Why not visit some local businesses whilst there and teach students about economics? Our full range of economics trips to America includes:
Your travel itinerary could look like...
- Arrive in the Big Apple and jump right into your itinerary! You’ll begin with a guided tour of Macy’s, America’s largest department store. It’s an exciting starting point for your business or economics students, who will gain insight into the behind-the-scenes operations of the company and get a memorable introduction to merchandising.
- Embark on a guided tour to see the ins and outs of the Financial District, where you’ll find glistening skyscrapers and businesspeople aplenty. Wander to Wall Street itself to get a glimpse of the traders in action – it’s impossible not to be sucked in by the exhilarating atmosphere!
- In the afternoon, slow things down with a visit to the 9/11 Memorial & Museum. This is one of the biggest monuments dedicated to events of modern history and will give your students a lot to reflect on.
- Rise early with the bankers of the city and visit the Federal Reserve Bank of New York. Here, your students will learn about the roles and responsibilities of the Federal Reserve and even get a chance to see the famous Gold Vault. What a ‘golden’ opportunity!
- Afterwards, explore the many interesting exhibits at the Museum of American Finance, which shed light on the influence of financial institutions and markets on global economies. Once you’re all moneyed out, settle down for an unforgettable Broadway show in the colourful Theater District.
- You can’t visit New York without going to the Empire State Building! Soar to the top and look down over the expanse of urban jungle below you. Your students will feel like anything is possible with these kinds of views! Take the opportunity to rest up in Central Park and enjoy some retail therapy before your evening flight home. We’ll be back, New York!
- 4-day study trip to New York, USA
- From £839
- Highlights: Macy’s tour, Financial District walking tour, The Empire State Building, 9/11 Memorial & Museum, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, Museum of American Finance, Broadway Show
- Overseas airport transfers
- 3 nights’ accommodation
- Pre-departure teacher pack
- 24-hour emergency service
- Free trip-leader place options
Why not add…
- Evening meals
- Harlem Civil Rights tour
- Wall Street business workshops
- Guided tour of the United Nations
Why choose us?
- Fully accredited and financially protected
- Knowledgeable and experienced staff
- Regional Educational Development Execs to support all stages of the trip process
- Customer portal and app for when you’re on the move
- 24hr support
Make an enquiry...
You're in safe hands when you book with us. Our Flexibility Promise means that you can still book for future study trips, while feeling reassured that we'll do our utmost to support you through any changing circumstances.