Cultural Trips To Dublin
Plan your educational trip to Dublin – a city that has it all! Diversity Study Trips will tailor a travel itinerary around your specific field trip needs.
Educational trip to Dublin
If you’re seeking culture, then look no further than Dublin! This lively capital city has everything you might want, from history and politics to sports and shopping. Oh, and don’t get us started on the fantastic architecture! Whatever you want to include in your cultural study trip to Dublin, we’ve got you covered – just let us know your dream travel itinerary and we’ll do the rest.
Your travel itinerary could look like...
- Do a quick bag drop at your chosen accommodation and waste no time in getting to know the wonderful city of Dublin! We really don’t think there’s anything better than seeing the sights of a city from an open-top tour bus, and we’re sure your students will agree. Hop on board and enjoy sailing through the streets of Dublin – be sure to take lots of photos!
- After remembering your packed lunch, meet your tour guide at your accommodation and head to Dublin Castle. The imposing fortress sits at the heart of the city and provides a worthy introduction to the city’s rich history.
- Delve further back in time with your next stop: a trip to Dublinia. From warships to weaponry, this exciting attraction fully immerses students in Dublin’s Viking and Medieval origins. Who ever said history had to be boring?
- Moving away from history and onto sports – hop on the coach to Croke Park. This stupendous stadium is the third largest in Europe and has been at the core of Irish sporting life for over 100 years. Discover tonnes of amazing facts on your access-all-areas backstage tour, then learn more about Gaelic sports over the years in the treasured GAA Museum.
- End your day at EPIC: The Irish Immigration Museum. You’ll soon see why it was voted Europe’s Leading Tourist Attraction 2019 & 2020! This immersive museum tells the stories of the people who left the Emerald Isle and went on to influence and shape the world. If it’s inspiration and knowledge you’re looking for, then EPIC provides both!
- It’s well worth a visit to Trinity College’s Old Library if you have time – home to none other than The Book of Kells. This medieval manuscript is one of the most famous books in the world and dates all the way back to 9AD! It’s safe to say that most of your students won’t have come across anything quite this old.
- Spend your last few hours strolling around quirky Temple Bar or picking up some souvenirs on Grafton street, then the time has come to head home. Goodbye Dublin… for now!
- 3-day study trip to Dublin, Republic of Island
- From £283
- Highlights: EPIC, Dublin Castle, Dubliana, walking tour, city sightseeing open-top bus tour, Trinity College Book of Kells, Croke Park Stadium tour & the GAA Museum
- Flights (overland/ferry transport can be arranged)
- Overseas airport transfers
- 2 nights’ accommodation
- Pre-departure teacher pack
- 24-hour emergency service
- Free trip-leader place options
Why not add…
- Meal options
- Kilmainham Gaol
- Glasnevin Cemetery Museum
- The Guinness Storehouse
- National Museum of Ireland
- 14 Henrietta Street Tour (Tenement living)
Why choose us?
- Fully accredited and financially protected
- Knowledgeable and experienced staff
- Regional Educational Development Execs to support all stages of the trip process
- Customer portal and app for when you’re on the move
- 24hr support
Make an enquiry...
You're in safe hands when you book with us. Our Flexibility Promise means that you can still book for future study trips, while feeling reassured that we'll do our utmost to support you through any changing circumstances.