A student trip to Europe is the perfect choice for primary school, secondary school, college and university classes! The continent has a diverse array of cultures, plenty of tourist attractions and an abundance of beautiful cities and natural scenery for students to enjoy.
No matter what you’re looking for, there’s a European destination that matches your every need. Taking students on a European city tour is not only an exciting break from the classroom, but they also provide a wealth of enriching and educational opportunities for the group.
If you’re still not convinced on the advantages of exploring one of Europe’s impressive cities, here are 10 additional reasons to embark on a student tour to Europe…
10 reasons to book a student trip to Europe
1) The diversity of cultures – Europe consists of 45 different countries. This means that there’s a wealth of different cultures for your students to explore. Whichever destination you choose, your students will be able to expand their world views as they engage with new people, new surroundings and new cultural traditions.
What’s more, visiting one of these countries as part of a language study trip is a great way for students to gain a first-hand experience of the culture and practice their language skills.
2) Unique tourist attractions, historical sites and stunning cities – From Paris to Rome to Barcelona, Europe is home to a selection of unique cities. Students will find themselves amazed by historical attractions from every era and an abundance of iconic attractions, such as the Eiffel Tower, Pompeii, the Colosseum and more.
3) Student trips encourage independence – A school trip may be a student’s first time abroad without their parents. These travel opportunities give students the chance to exercise their independence in a supervised environment away from parents or guardians.
4) Help prepare students for their next chapter – Whether their next step is going to college, university or into the ‘real world’, a trip to Europe is a great way to prepare your students. Travel can help them to boost their confidence, step out of their comfort zone and help build skills that they can include on their CV.
5) Perfect for a variety of educational trips – No matter which subject you teach, there’s a destination in Europe that will provide the right learning opportunities for your group.
Due to its diverse geography and selection of cities, you can plan a variety of educational trips to Europe. You can go to Iceland or Krakow for an in-depth geography lesson. Alternatively, you could visit countries like France, Germany or Spain to improve your students’ modern foreign language (MFL) skills.
6) It’s accessible – The majority of countries in Europe can be easily accessed from the UK. You can travel to the continent on a short flight or via Europe’s extensive train network.
7) It’s fun to travel – Travelling is exciting for anyone and students will enjoy sampling the best cuisine and attractions Europe has to offer. A European study trip can be a great reward for students or an exciting event that they can look forward to.
8) Meeting new people – Student tours to Europe provide great opportunities for students to bond with classmates and improve their social skills. Additionally, a language trip to Europe gives students the opportunity to practice their language skills on the natives.
9) An exciting learning experience – Take students out of the normal classroom experience and teach them in new ways. With their abundance of history, picturesque landscapes and cultural attractions, there’s bound to be a European city tour that meets your educational requirements.
10) It’s easy to book a student trip to Europe – Booking a student trip to Europe can seem like a daunting task, but with the help of a study trip provider, it’s incredibly easy. Simply pick your desired destination and leave the hard work to us!
How to book a European student tour with Diversity Study Trips
We provide educational study trips for a variety of exciting destinations in Europe. With their knowledge and expertise, our team will find the best-suited locations for your subject. Get in touch to start planning your students’ next European study tour.