Sample some of the city’s world-famous sights, scenery and tourist hotspots on a school trip to Rome.
The benefits of school trips to Rome
Booking a school trip to Rome can provide a wealth of benefits for secondary school students. It will help to develop their interpersonal skills and improve their view of the world. In addition, our school trips can strengthen their knowledge of specific subjects, depending on the option you choose.
When you book a school trip to Rome, you can also make the most of:
- Access to an array of cultural sights – Whether you’re teaching history, art or politics, there’s always a landmark in Rome to visit to meet your learning requirements. Take advantage of cultural sights such as the Colleseum, the Vatican, St Peter’s Basilica and more.
- A wealth of fun, educational activities – If you want a break from talks and tours, our team can plan a selection of exciting activities in Rome to help your students learn in new ways. This includes everything from pizza-making to ice-cream sampling!
- Friendly Italian locals – Taking a school trip to Italy is one of the best ways to put your student’s Italian skills to the test.
We plan activity-packed school trips to Rome
Our school trips to Rome will help your class put their classroom learning into action, whilst also absorbing new information that will help them excel in class on their return.
We provide a selection of curriculum-linked trips to suit your individual needs. This includes…
History and politics
Teach students about the global impact of the Roman empire on one of our history and politics trips to Rome.
We can arrange visits to landmarks such as the Vatican museums, the Colleseum, Palatine hill and more.
Rome is an ideal location to visit with religious studies students. Why?
Here, you can marvel at sights such as the Vatican, the Sistine Chapel and the National Rome Museum. This presents plenty of opportunities to teach students about the city’s religious ties and history.
Music, art and design
You’ll be spoilt for choice when it comes to choosing sights to visit with your music, art and design students. Rome is a city bursting at the seams with beautiful architecture, galleries and art to take inspiration from.
We can help you plan visits to:
- National Gallery of Modern Art
- National Gallery of Ancient Art
- National Roman Museum
- Macro Museum of Contemporary Art
Why choose Diversity Study Trips?
We’re the experts when it comes to educational travel. Our team’s extensive industry knowledge and travel experience make us the perfect people to help you plan a successful study trip.
When you book a school trip with us, you can benefit from our:
- Excellent customer service
- Connections with over 2,000 establishments in 82 countries worldwide
- Bespoke trip itineraries to suit your needs
Book a school trip to Rome today
Ready to start planning your school trip? Contact one of our educational travel experts today!