Sample the finest French cuisine, learn about French culture and teach students about the rich history of this vibrant city on a school trip to Paris!
The benefits of Paris school trips
Paris school trips are a popular choice amongst secondary school groups across the UK. The city is easily accessible and has a wealth of exciting sights, architecture, museums and more to explore. This means that you’ll find plenty of opportunities to learn about an array of subjects when you visit this iconic city.
When you book a school trip to Paris, you can also benefit from:
- Practising French language skills – Put your students French speaking, reading and writing skills to the test on one of our school trips. We’ll plan specific activities that will help your students utilise and maximise their classroom learning.
- An array of exciting learning activities – We make sure to source unique educational experiences for all of our trips. When you book a school trip to Paris with us, you can take advantage of activities such as theatre performances, artistic workshops, walking tours and more.
- Sampling some of the top-rated tourist attractions – Paris is home to the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame Cathedral and the Arc De Triomphe. This means that your class can see some of the world’s biggest and best tourist attractions all in one trip!
Paris school trips that cater for a range of subjects
We provide curriculum-linked school trips so that you extract the maximum educational value from your visit. We make sure that our Paris school trips include activities that help students develop their knowledge of the KS3 and KS4 curriculum. This includes everything from French lessons to museum tours, depending on the subject area you choose.
Our Paris school trips cover the following subject areas…
Language and cultural
A school trip to Paris will help your students put their French language knowledge into practice. Our team can organise French lessons in the city, but, navigating the streets of Paris and mixing with the general public will help your class develop their language skills too.
Music, art and design
You’ll be spoilt for choice when it comes to selecting galleries, museums and theatres to visit with your students in Paris. This iconic city is home to Le Louvre, Musée d’Orsay, Musée d’Art Moderne and more. Our team can also organise art workshops so that your class can develop their practical skills during the trip.
Business and economics
Paris hosts global economic affairs and events, which makes the city the perfect backdrop for a business and economics school trip.
Your students can take a trip to the Monnaie de Paris to learn about the euro and the French economy. Alternatively, you can visit one of Paris’s many tourist hotspots to learn about how the city contributes to the global economy.
Why book a school trip with us?
There are countless reasons why you should book a school trip with Diversity Trips. This includes:
- Access to educational travel experts – Our team has decades of experience in the sector.
- Connections with local travel partners in 82 countries – This allows us to provide a varied selection of educational experiences.
- Attentive customer service – Our team is always on hand to discuss your queries or requirements.
How to book a school trip to Paris
Booking a school trip with Diversity Study Trips is easy. Simply call us or email us and a member of our team will walk you through the planning process. We’ll discuss your requirements, create an itinerary that meets your needs and send you a bespoke quote.