Book a school trip to London to experience some of the best sights, galleries and cultural landmarks that the UK has to offer.
The benefits of booking a school trip to London
London is a city bursting with sights, scenery and landmarks for school students to explore. Our handcrafted London school trip itineraries combine a selection of tours, activities and talks to help your class learn about an array of subjects. This includes everything from music and art to history and politics.
We provide a selection of trips for secondary school students to enhance their classroom learning. Our London trips can benefit your class by:
- Exposing them to new learning experiences – We make sure to include unique, exciting learn opportunities in all of our trips. In London, your students can visit world-renowned galleries, museums, theatres and more to develop their cultural knowledge.
- Improving students’ understanding of British history and politics – As the home of Buckingham Palace, the Houses of Parliament and the Tower of London, the city is the perfect setting for students to deepen their history knowledge.
- Boosting their creativity – There are a wealth of sights to explore in London if you’re looking to inspire your students. This includes everything from the Tate Modern to the National Gallery.
We provide educational subject-linked school trips to London
Our expert school trip planners will work closely with you to create an itinerary that suits your needs. Whether you’re planning a school trip to London or abroad, we’ll ensure your trip meets your desired learning requirements.
Our London school trips cover the following areas…
Music, art and design
London is where some of the world’s most famous artists, designers and musicians studied and grew up. This includes the likes of Queen and Damien Hirst, as well as Alexander McQueen and Stella McCartney.
In addition, you’ll also find some of the UK’s best galleries and museums in the city. This makes London the perfect location for a music, art and design school trip.
History and politics
A trip to this bustling city will leave your history and politics students feeling invigorated and eager to learn more. The city is home to landmarks such as HMS Belfast, the Churchill War Rooms, the Imperial War Museum and more. This presents plenty of opportunities for you to teach your class about the history of this cultural capital.
Business and economics
Take your students on a school trip to London to explore the financial district, the Bank of England museum, Canary Wharf and more. This will help them see what life is like for business people in the city, whilst educating them on some of the international affairs that take place in London.
Why book a school trip with Diversity Study Trips?
There are countless reasons why you should choose us for your next school trip. Our team is experienced, knowledgeable and attentive; we’ll support you throughout every step of the trip planning process.
When you work with us, you can also benefit from our:
- Connections with local travel partners in 82 countries worldwide
- Excellent customer service before, during and after your trip
- Flexibility promise, which protects you should you need to move your trip
How to book a school trip to London
Get in touch with a member of our team to discuss your requirements today. We’ll help you plan the trip of a lifetime for your class!