Our school trips to Naples provide students with an immersive learning experience.
The benefits of a school trip to Naples
A school trip to Naples will provide students with an educational experience like no other.
Home to the historic sites of Pompeii and Mount Vesuvius, Naples gives students a unique glimpse into Roman and Greek history and culture that you can’t find anywhere else. Complement this with a hands-on experience of contemporary Italian life and stunning natural scenery and Naples soon becomes the top choice for your next study trip.
Our school trips to Naples can benefit your students by:
- Giving them an impactful learning experience outside of the classroom.
- Visiting the sites of monumental historic events. A trip to Pompeii and Mount Vesuvius provides unique educational experiences for geography, history and tourism students.
- Exposing them to a different culture. Naples lets students immerse themselves in Italian culture and learn how other communities work.
Take advantage of our subject-led Naples school trips
When you book a school trip with us, it will be designed with a subject in mind. Our experienced team will always give you a customised itinerary of the best activities that will educate and inspire your class, whether this is in Naples or elsewhere.
We’ll provide your primary and secondary school students with a learning experience that they’ll never forget.
Our school trips to Naples cover the following subjects…
Music, art and design
Naples is the ideal location to visit for any creative student. Students will be able to explore Naples’ eclectic art scene, viewing Neopolitan paintings and ancient Roman sculptures in the Capodimonte Art museum and ancient mosaics claimed from Pompeii.
Learn more about our Naples music art and design trips.
Geography and tourism
Naples has an abundance of attractions to explore with geography and tourism students. A school trip to Naples lets students see first-hand how amazing and powerful nature can be. On a trip here, students will be able to visit:
- Solfatara, a volcanic crater.
- The ancient ruins of Pompeii, under the shadow of Mount Vesuvius.
- The Island of Capri, where students can view three natural formations; The Blue Grotto, Faraglioni and Monte Solaro.
Learn more about what your students could explore on a geography trip to Naples.
History and politics
In Naples, your students can visit a variety of historical attractions and landmarks that will bring the subject to life. Embarking on a visit to the ancient ruins of Pompeii will only be the beginning of your students’ historical exploration. As they continue their journey, they’ll learn about the ancient Greek and Roman cultures that used to thrive there.
Learn more about our history and politics school trips to Naples.
Why book with Diversity Study Trips?
When you book with us, you’ll gain access to our expert team and their extensive experience in the educational travel sector.
They will tailor your trip to meet your specific learning objectives, helping your students to improve their subject knowledge at all levels. Whether you’re teaching KS1 or KS3, our team will craft an itinerary that meets your exact needs.
Some other advantages of booking with Diversity Study Trips include:
- Access to an expert team who will provide extensive support before, during and after the trip.
- Our flexibility promise gives you protection to change the trip dates or modify your itinerary if required.
- Affordable trips – we will customise your itinerary to ensure you only pay for what you need.
How to book a school trip to Naples
It’s easy to book a school trip with us and our team is always ready to discuss your travel plans. Get in touch with us to start planning your school trip to Naples today!